Sweet and Romantic Couple

People say that "some jokes are half meant." And yeah, that's we're our oh so called "Love Story" began.

I'm a president of a certain club in our school. I'm not that typical "Hot" mama that every guy dreams about. I'm not also the nerdy one that you commonly read on novels but I'm just a mere normal girl with a goal to strive hard in order for me to thrive.

"Hi Christina," he called me, with matching a very big grin. So big that you can see his mouth almost rip off.

"Oh hello, Mike" I responded.
"I love you, Christina!" He said with a joking manner Which is constantly happening everyday and as time passed by, I already got used to it.
"Oh i love you too mike" I responded with a manner the same as his. Cheering and teasing of those people around us sounded all over the hallway.
He leaned closer to me and whispered,
"Meet me at the school park after school. I have something to tell you." I was confused at that very moment cause He never asked me to meet me ever since that joke started but whatever it takes I'll just say "okay" I got nothing to lose anyways.

After school at the park.
I walked downstairs cause our classroom is located at the third floor of this building. Since I was very eager to know the real matter why he wants to meet me, I rushed into the park as quickly as I can. As soon as I reached the meeting place, I saw mike Walking closer to me with a bouquet of flowers in his hands together with his 6 friends who's bringing the banner with a "Will you be my girlfriend?" Words written on each of their banners and another 4 of his friends who's serenading me. I was shocked and overwhelmed at the same time and those two reactions combined and made me say YES.

As of now, we're on our 60th anniversary. We already shared a lot of laughters and tears, cherished all the adventures together, ate meals together, graduated together,traveled with each other beside us,cuddling on our spare times and we also did all the things that a usual couple does. 
Now, we're sitting on our rocking chairs listening to the hums of the birds and the relieving sounds of our rocking chair and the peaceful breeze of the wind. Funny thing is our story started with a joke but at the end of the day, Jokes are really half meant. I love you mike.