Verge of Insanity ☘

I will categorize myself as insane

I will categorize myself as insane. I have developed two personas or some might say. There is a part of me that is gloomy, suicidal as fuck and bad but then there is another part of me that seeks light and help, that feel guilt and dream about exotic red lips, that even react when Magenta touches me. Insanity is a fickle topic. As soon as we put something in the list of insanity people start judging them and the society divides them and put them in a different category, in a different dimension like we don't deserve a hand of support.

And I guess I come in that category. Because after losing a reason to live I should not find someone to protect.

But my insane part said Magenta needs protection and I placed myself in such situation that only I was there to provide it or rather I was hoping that only I was there. That was not entirely true. The meeting we set up that day didn't happen to it was happening today. Magenta, Jack, Sam and I was sitting in the charity hospital cafeteria.

Jack looked at me with hatred in his eyes because he knew I was the one that made him lose his first fight, he knew I was the face of Satan and I didn't blame him but he was having trust issues.

Sam, on the other hand, had the only reaction that made sense, she was star struck.

Magenta was busy eating a burger not caring how we all gathered just because of her.

Her eyes lifted and even before she could mutter a word Jack gave her glass of water and my insane part was alive again. I was envious of a person living on the street with not even a home to live in but he had spent half his life with Magenta and I unintelligently started fucking comparing us in my head.

I wanted to ask him why Magenta is in such a state and why she keeps fainting and million other things but I didn't want to place my ego on the line just then.

"How does this work?" Surprisingly Jack spoke up.

I reminded myself that I had an upper hand on Jack, he doesn't know that Magenta's evil foster brother was back, I did, only I did. And as much as I didn't want to attach myself with Magenta I was now her only source of protection against that jerk of a human being.

"I am talking to you movie star." He said and I sighed as he was boring me.

"Your sister needs out and I will hire her for my boutique, problem solved."

"It is not that simple. The man who keeps his eyes on street kids works for a mob boss who has high connections. He can easily reach Sam if she tries to run away." Jack stated.

I didn't want Magenta to know this way but I guess I had to share it then.

"Don't assume the industry I work in is a walk in the holy water. Maybe you don't know and I might be friends with the mob boss." I said with an air of arrogance.

I exaggerated alright because I met the guy once and I would not call him friends because I did kill one of the directors from his hand but I didn't share that piece of information.