two

YUJU'S POV

''hey,Mingyu!!'' i rushed towards Mingyu and hug him tightly from the back . OPS! dont be misunderstood us, we're just cousin , hehe...People who dont know about our relationship might be misunderstanding us...including teacher...

It was an old story ,when us , me and Mingyu have been called to meet discipline teacher. One of the school prefect taught me following Mingyu into his home. But its actually Mingyu's mom send me to home, because my parent went for overseas.

''hey, yuju! '' i  release a hug from him and he patted my head gently. he asked, ''what is it again? having a new crush? ''he giggled  while he opening his locker. It is obvious that whenever i have problem or any thoughts to share with , I will always find him. Vice versa to him.

''aniyaa!'' i said while opening my locker and....a stack of envelope drop from my locker. ''again and again''..i mumbled  while pick the envelopes and gave it to Mingyu.

Mingyu is known for his good looking face, no wonder he has a lot of fangirls...but none of them get accept. what the most terrible part is ,im the victim of his fan! The girls always putting the love letter in my locker. HUH! Im regret for giving them my spare locker key. 

After looking through the envelopes, Mingyu handed the love letters to me . ''keep this! i dont want it..'' as expected he always give it to me instead. but i always end up throwing it.''bye, i have class later.''  Then he left me with a smile on his face.

end of yuju's pov

***********************************

Mingyu's pov 

After ended my conversation with Yuju,, I decided to leave beacuse vocal class is approaching. After a series of step , I stop and turns back looking for her again. Looks like she's reading all the love letters carefully. Such a waste of time...Why didnt she notice..the way I look at her, the way I treat her...

I ignored other girls because of her . Beside , I have a huge responsibility toward her. That is.., I need to take care of her always...as what her late parent ask to....

I feel pity for her when she didnt know the truth... her biological parent was involved in car accident after a month of her birth day. They were going to send Yuju to hospital for medical check up..but ended up like that. So , her biological parent asked her adopted parent( which is our relatives) to take care of her.

Said that , they will tell yuju the truth when she turns adult and mature enough to accept the fact. With her condition now, who is always got depressed bcause of the study , she will not willing to accept that. So , they, i mean we waiting for the suitable time to tell her.

My parents has known her biological for a long time through her foster parents. So , their relationship is good enough until her biological parents want me and Yuju to be together when our  mother still pregnant...

**********

I late for vocal class huh! I dont know why i feel so lazy. I tiptoed and find they have started. Ofcourse they have started, i late over 30 minutes. with the rest of courage , I walk into the class door and stood infont of the class innocently. Miss Park asked, '' why did u late?'' 

i hold my hands together tightly,while thinking for the reasonable reason. '' I late-'' before i could finish my words , someone rush into the class and stood beside me. He bowed to Miss Park and apologise for being late because couldnt find our class.

''are u a new student? '' asked miss Park to him and he nodded. ''okay fine, both of you , coming! next time dont not come late again.'' we look each other and smile awkwardly before enter the class.

we wre given a task to compose our own song . Miss Park gives us 2 weeks to compete the task. Everyone have their own partner except for me and Junhoe who came late, ah yes ,. the boy who came late with me just now is Junhoe. He looks like a savage person but funny indeed.

'' ha! both of you , mingyu, junhoe  make a group by yourself. '' we nodded and discuss about song that we would like to compose.

Miss Park , '' guys , for this task, I dont expect you all to compose a song like a professsional one. Just make the lyrics and find the suitable tune for it. Dont be so depressed , just..share what you have felt lately. I dont want you guys to feel the burden, because the monthly exam is coming right?''

''nae!!''

'' the song can be in any type either love,friend and so on.. understand?''

''yes!!''