Chapter 8

*2 weeks later*

Haydens POV~ 

valentines day is ina week and kenzie still isnt my girlfriend. but im gonna ask her to be. i love her. and i guess i didnt really love annie that much cause what i feel for kenzie is indescribable. its nothing like what i felt for annie., sure, i liked annie. but kenzie, just wow , shes everything, shes the most beautiful thing ive ever laid my eyes on. 

i called mackenzies sister maddie and asked if kenzies home and she wasnt , so i drove over to her house with some stuff i bought. so the first thing i bought was balloons and i aired them all up (250) and laid them all over her room. then i cut out hearts with contruction paper and taped them on her wall with pictures of me and her on them. then i got red paper strings and taped them to the ceiling. then i heard kenzies front door open.

i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and the door opened, "kenzie , will you be my valentine and my girlfriend?" i heard myself say. she freaked out "YES HAYDEN YES" she screams. " i love you mackenzie frances ziegler." i express. " i love you too hayden summerall" and i kissed her. and it was like any other kiss id ever had. it was amazing. 

TIME SKIP> GRADUATION DAY

kenzies POV~

its graduation day and me and hayden have been dating for about a year and a half. and we're going into college together. i hope that i have a future family with hayden. i want to grow old with him. i love him. 

~6 years later~

haydens pov~ im going to ask mackenzie to marry me. weve been dating for about 7 and a half years . i love her. 

"mackenzie frances ziegler, will you marry me?" i pulled out a 100,000 dollar ring with diamond on it. "yes hayden!! and i have to tell you something" she whispers in my ear,, "im pregnant" she says. i smile, im so happy i pick her up and twirl her around and kiss her.

~3 years later ~

kenzies pov~ me and hayden have been married for about 2 and a hlaf years now. we have a 2 year old girl and her name is hailey summerall, and we have 2 newborn twins and they are Alexis and Anna summerall. me and hayden are so happy. we live in a normal sized home is LA california and me and hayden are both actors and singers. we are pretty rich .

i cant help but think about how life would be if hayden wouldve never kissed me that one day at the skatepark.

remember , always think outside the box. 

cause, your life may take an unexpected turn.

LIttle do you know.

end of story!! 

should i write a sequel??? im starting a new story!!! make sure to follow me! sorry this story was so short.