Chapter 6

Haydens POV~ 

the releasing of mine and annies music video is finally out! the reason it took so long is the producers lost the film and we had to reshoot the whole thing! so we decided to not have a release party and just post all about it . we released it last night,, and fans are going crazy. i really do love annie alot. and i hope she doesnt feel any different. and  i really do so hope that she doesnt find out about me and kenzie kissing.

Johnnys POV~

me and kenz are shooting Another music video, but this time its a cover. the song is closer, we sing it together all the time. kenzie is my everything. and i hope the day never comes where i lose her. shes too much to lose. damn. i cant believe its been 6 months since ive made her mine. i have some secrets hidden from her, but hopefully there never comes a day where i have to reveal them to her.

i picked kenz up from her house and we went to my house to edit our video, its just gonna be some of our sweet moments together, our memories. i put them all together in a video and we shot our voices. i added them in the video and handed it off to my dad to edit it . i grabbed kenzies hand and i brought her to the living room, i cuddled with her on the couch and mabee we made out a few times. when someone started knocking at the door.

i got up to go answer the door, and annie was standing there. "why is she here?" kenzie asked. "um" i nervously said. i told annie to go home and i saw kenzie on her phone. oh shit.

Kenzies POV~

i texted hayden to tell him that annie was at johnnys house out of nowhere trying to disguise herself and that johnny seemed pretty nervous, once johnny caught on to what i may have been doing, i put my phone away, a few minutes later , i drifted to sleep in johnnys arms.

when i woke up a few hours later, i wasnt at johnnys house, i was at haydens.! i got up quickly and ran into the living room . "why am i here? why am i not at johnnys?" i ask hayden, who is lousilly sitting on the couch watching tv. "because johnny had to go somewhere, he asked if id pick you up, and i agreed, so , here you are" he smiled. i smiled back and ran over to get myself some coffee, after i got coffee i went to the couch and sat next to hayden and watched the baseball game with him. her put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead,

 "ive missed you bestfriend" and we both smiled.

end of chapter.

A/N~ i know theres hardly anything happening but its gonna get good !