Trouble!!

The Next Day

"That was a rough night," Trixie said. "Yeah, especially," Eli said. 'Especially what?" Pronto asked. "Me and Eli are dating,"Trixie said. "WHATTTTTTTTTTT??????????????"Pronto and Kord said in unison.

BOOM!!! there was side of slugterra.

"Sounds like trouble," Trixie said. "Go Go Go," Eli said.

At the Bulls eye cavern.

"HAHAHAHAHA!,"Tad laughed. "Generating the Emperor's diamond warrior energy to create a portal was a genius idea," Blakk said. "You really are my Junior." " I am no ones junior," Tad yelled pointing a blaster at his father's face. " I got you here so shut it."

On the way to Bulls eye cavern the Shane gang are wondering who could be heisting the attack. 

"Look at this," Trixie said pointing at her hologram pod

"Look at this," Trixie said pointing at her hologram pod. " It says her," She was cut. "what's wrong Trixie," Eli asked. "the Intel says Dr. Blakk is attacking with tad and ..........the emperor," She replied. "It can't be," Eli said.

A man was walking down the road. He was a once great man until he was doomed and thrown down a portal. his skin was grey mixed with white and his eyes were ocean blue. He had a long beard and uncombed hair. He hadn't seen other civilised people for a while. He was walking until he heard someone saying ' it can't be'"That voice,' Will Shane thought. " it's so familiar." "Is it?"It can't be?" " It is Eli's voice," he thought. "Finally, after so long, I've missed my son.' " i wonder how much he's changed after his 16th birthday," Will Shane thought.  The his face turned serious "but first i need to find him and tell him about Dr. Blakk." 

The Shane gang were riding the mechas at top speed racing to Bulls eye cavern. They weren't very far when they met Will Shane." it can't be," Eli said. "Omg," Kord said. "Pinch me i think i'm dreaming," Trixie said. "Who's the hobo," Pronto asked. " I'm Will Shane," he said.