Chapter 1: Relief Or Is It?

Finally, Tad was taken down. Slugterra was back to normal. The Shane gang were celebrating with a party for Eli. Eli's birthday was the best all the evil in Slugterra was gone no more Dr. Blakk and tad but of course they would have to face his goons who were scattered all over Slugterra. Everything was perfect. Well that's what Eli thought.

Deep Caverns 

"It's going to be alright Piper," Tad comforted his slug. "The deep caverns is a great place to get an ar-. "Your going to make an army," Tad was cut of by a familiar voice. " It's been to long .... son," Dr Blakk said. "What happened to you, You look like an corrupted beast." Tad said. " My journey to the deep caverns was invigorating, invigorating indeed but there are some benefits i could gain from this," Blakk said.' Like instant ghouling for example." "i'm lucky i don't look like you," tad muttered. " what was that," Dr Blakk yelled nothing nothing," Tad replied. "i know a way we can go back to Slugterra with the Dark Bane." "you do?" Blakk asked "I do," Tadd replied. "If you do take me with you,' yelled a voice. "I dug my way through the wall and came here, I am the Emperor," He declared.

Slugterra

"I'm of to bed," Kord yelled. "I need to get my beauty sleep," Pronto yelled. "yeah, I'm getting some shut eye," Eli announced. Kord and Pronto went of to bed. As Eli was about to enter his room as he saw Trixie sitting on the couch. He went up to her and asked her" what's wrong, Trixie," "Nothing," she replied. "I have a special birthday present for you." Really?" Eli asked. "Gimme Gimme Gimme." "geez stop being greedy," Trixie said. " Sorry got a little excited," Eli said. "It's in my room come," Trixie said. "Ok," Eli replied. "What is it," Eli asked. "It's that i l-l-love you Eli,"Trixie stuttered. "Oh, Trixie," Eli said as he hugged her. 

Eli pushed his lips against hers and started a passionate kiss. It felt they would stay there for an eternity, but the separated for a deep breath. "I love you Eli," Trixie said. "Trixie I love you," eli said.

TIME SKIP FOR THOSE LITTLE KIDS.