part6

Blue diamond POV moment

i was folding as Greg the crystal gems visit to see my daughter it was Steven that ask me a question "what are dinosaurs like?" 

"they're sweet and creaming." i answered "not what i meant." 

Steven POV five hours later.

i was waiting for my delivery, to pass the time Qute was playing with me on a Warcraft board game with the legion pack. 

i gotten to know Qute well for a while she seems to be that kind heart and sweat personality who's cheerful but is quiet often. when the door bell ring we stop playing for awhile as i head to the door as i open it. 

it was the blue familiar pearl, i let her in so i let her pearl in we sit in a triangle, this have to belong to blue diamond, she would be out shopping right now. "what your facet code" i aske of the pearl. 

"you break up with sir blue diamond." the pearl said. "sir sorry what did you say?" i asked. 

"i know the truth, you use your powers then seduce her her with your body" the pearl said. "what?" i responded " you scum." the pearl called me. "uh" " you pervert." "huh" "you diamond rapper." 

 "okay i'm pretty sure your making a mistake pearl dont-. "break up with her pervert give her back!"  pearl shouted as she bang on my me with her fist like a kid. 

i heard the door open as blue came back "steven i finally ho-" i turn around and look as the pearl hold me. 

her teeth grin as blue face change to rage. "Steven are you cheating on meeeee!" she roared. "this is already a mess don't make it worse." i told her. "my diamond." pearl said. "ugh" blue responded.

minutes later we all sit in square. "Qute this is my pearl she one of my many gems back in home world." blue introduced to our daughter.

"Blue diamond completely disappear so we came to find her." her pearl said. "disappear? we? blue you need communicate with your gems better then that." i told blue diamond. "i know i am surprise you found us pearl." blue diamond answered.

"i saw the energy beams to the clouds the other day and your sapphire sense your power." pearl said. "right." blue responded. "almost like shouldn't done that." i told her.

"my diamond why are that size? will please come back to home world with us? we need you." her pearl said. "i'm not going home." blue diamond told her. "uh, but why not?" pearl asked. 

"why because i am in love with Steven quarts universe!" blue answered its a surprise to see she chosen me over home world. "be real" i told blue. 

"i know it!" pearl said. "what!?" i reacted. "i saw you the other day on the buzzard holding hand in puplic and the way you and blue diamond gem glow. you will binder!" pearl called me "i'm sorry what." 

"what?" blue diamond responded, "if you know if we must we will kill you." i gasped as i stand in total fear. "prepare for freedom my diamond." her pearl said as she brought he spear. 

"now die!" she cried as was going for a stab but blue gotten in the way ready to take the blow in open arms. the pearl stop as her spear vanish. "my diamond please- "no you listen" blue diamond snapped. 

"what ever you think is wrong i don't want Steven to die, i don't want to be miserable again! you hear!"  blue shouted. "but he- "and whats worst you going to kill him in front of our child."  blue diamond shouted. 

her pearl look at qute as her tears were shedding it was pouting face as her emotion was sorrow felt by pearl and us. "oh oh oh oh  i'm sorry it was just out of assumption desperation to return to home world." 

"wait your saying cant go back?" i said. the pearl gacked "no that not true shut up." she told me. "alright then mind if i ask do you and the rest of her gems got a place to stay?" her response was a jump but had her head turn and down. "blue look me in the eye and answer for her." i told my duaghter. "i cant you too intimidating."     

"pearl please tell us honestly but if your after Steven for yourself then- "blue give her a chance to speak now." 

"actually, when blue diamond vanish we don't know what to do we thought we can do what we want but when yellow diamond appear she was furious and was about to shatter us white appear then in their agreement  we were banish from home world."  

"you were exile out of freedom of choose." "that sound like yellow and white diamond alright sending them back will be a death sentence."

"so they got no where to go." i said. "yes."  blue answer. "pearl would you like to stay with us?" i asked  of her. "hold the phone why it toke longer for you to lat me stay?" "if you made a child with one respected gem might as well add your pearl." 

"i don't trust you hybrid or humans, your plotting something you just want to abuse me." i put my hand over her head. 

"pearl i understand you cant trust anyone that fine i cant trust others either that's something you must earn trust probably to bound of friendship or love."i said to pearl. 

"listen i am not asking for your trust or anything you can live here that's all." i told the blue pearl, she begin to shed tears  and started to cry. "alright, i stay." blue diamond pearl blubbered. as she cried. 

soon my and blue diamond gem glow as we smile. it was  at the same time. she is glad that we feel for each other.

and that's how we got a pearl in the apartment.