part 1

this is going to be a alteration of Steven dream to a alternative route that is different from the original series diamond love is a fan fictional parody of kobayashi maid dragon, Steven universe is own by cartoon network Rebecca sugar and other i don't know about please support the official release.

Author POV 

in a far reaches land of Korean a blue giant stand alone in Peninsula  with a single unknown aircraft even to her kind as she got in side she fly it toward her destination to green land.

mean while during the blue giant flight in her ship, at a apartment in green land there is a man who just woke up from his alarm. as he prepare for his job its a routine that he did for 28 days, got up brush teeth get dress go to work.

of course a old friends comes came in a old device in a single warp away.

Steven POV

as i was about to head to work the crystal gems came from the warp pad as Garnet was going warn me. 

but before she could say anything before they could do anything i already open the door as a blue giant gem standing in front of the apartment building. 

(diamond the most powerful of all gems, a gem of has dominion over other gem, has power beyond reckoning and capable of  shattering  gems including other diamonds) i thought in my head. the blue diamond then change her size to that of normal human height. "ta-da" blue diamond said.

(but what the shard i know of diamonds?) i ask myself.

"having a good morning Steven?" blue diamond ask with a smile. it gotten me off guard as well as the crystal gems. "i- i don't know yet." i answered with blue diamond my size is unbelievable and the lack of sleep it could only be a dream right?. "can i come in mister universe" blue diamond asked.

"oh sure." i answered "what!" pearl reacted. but fear had gotten the best of her. as we all sat  on the table in my living room with open kitchen counter.  "so how do you know of me? and know where i live?" i asked.

"don't you remember Steven, we met before and you offer me your hand in engagement and a place to stay." blue diamond told me. "what!!" amethyst and pearl shouted but the look on garnet was like fear still as she unfuse to ruby and sapphire.

"so i ask you to marry me and to be by my side correct?" i asked. "yes Steven." blue diamond answered. (why am i not waking up from this dream? unless its not a dream there no way.) "care to tell me where we met."  i said.

"Korea and at pink diamond palanquin" blue diamond answered. "Korea huh" 

i did remember  going to Korea with my dad and i was a kid then following my tears to blue diamond, then a blur happen, wait it coming back,  blue diamond, we have conversation a fun time. then i change to a adult as our gems glow, sure we were a bit dizzy at the time, oh wait. ("so will you marry me blue diamond")

that's when it hit me as that sentence i said long time ago repeated in my head. i gasped in reaction "i never forget the feeling of i had with you never the less the wondrous words i will be your wife right away." blue diamond said.

"that's a big negativity." i said, "uh" "its not like i disrespect diamond or anything but i am in no situation for this right now." i answered blue. 

"but it don't have to be a wedding." blue diamond said. "yeah no lis-. "listen i can be super helpful to you, i can conquer the world and destroy your enemies for you" blue diamond said as she interrupted me. 

 "no no no," pearl said. "but why this all of sudden?" sapphire asked. "because Steven said i could work better for him." Blue diamond answer.

"i did now did i" i responded thinking back. "yeah, it does make sense now,,, I'm sorry Blue i shouldn't make that promise its not like no one cant change the impossible, its not like a person." i told Blue diamond. 

blue had her head down. "are you curtain its not possible."blue diamond asked. "yes sorry about that." i answered. she then face me with her eye close with a weak smile. "I-I understand" she got up from the table. 

"my apology for this suddenness I be on my way" Blue Diamond said. she  walk path by me and that when i saw a tear in her eye.  suddenly both our gems started to glow. as thoughts go in my head and everything start to slow. 

(why do i feel guilty about this i do i feel for her maybe this dream is not a dream if it is not then.) suddenly the clock turn nine as ring the hour. "al crack i am late." i rush to blue diamond and grab her by the hand.  

"blue diamond do you have a ship?" soon i was in her ship as we fly to my work. "I can keep her." I told myself. "dew-what" pearl reacted. "you really mean that Steven." blue diamond asked "sure, it wont be the end of the world to have you around, and the way our gems glow it means we meant for each other right." the crystal gems try to go against this but it was futile at the end knowing something about our gems glowing for some reason leads to my words.

this how i started to form  a relationship with blue Diamond and this  is our story.