"C'mon Hotch," he muttered. "Not again. You did it again?"

"Morgan-"

"Two years, Hotch. Two years. Even when I left the Bureau, you didn't even have the decency to tell me that she was alive?"

The leader remained stoic. "You know why we did it for Prentiss. The same circumstances were in place for Carson."

Morgan shook his head once more, glancing down at Quinn. She mustered up the courage to say four words. "Please don't hate me," she whispered, tearing her eyes away from Derek, unable to look him in the eye.

She heard him sigh. Morgan ran a hand down his face, before crouching down to her level and placing his hand over hers. "I could never," he told her. Quinn felt a slight weight fall off of her shoulders. "Look at me." When she didn't, he squeezed her hand. "Q, look at me." She met his eyes. "I could never hate you." A smile ghosted his lips. "That would be like me hating puppies, or something like that." Quinn chuckled softly, looking away from him and shaking her head. Morgan followed in suit, laughter dying out as he went to speak. "C'mere kid," he said, standing her up and engulfing her into a hug.

Quinn smiled as he did so, reciprocating the action. "I'm so sorry," she whispered to him, feeling him shake his head.

"I get why it had to happen, Q. Don't apologize for it."

Quinn nodded, releasing Morgan from her arms and turning to the group. Prentiss then swiftly changed topics, focusing on the laptop before them. "So," she said, eyes on Derek. "What do you know about this laptop?"

"Besides that it's password protected and belongs to one of the members of the new team of douchebags?" He shook his head. "Not much."

"We have three tries left on the password," Garcia stated. "We've tried everything from Horse to the first 5 digits of his birthday. We've been disappointed each time."

Morgan nodded. "You said it was five letters?"

"Or numbers," added Alvez. "It could be either-or and that's what makes it dangerous."

Morgan's eyes fell on Quinn. "Did you try her name?"

There was a brief quiet. "Quinn's?" asked Spencer. Morgan nodded. The team shared a glance, mentally kicking themselves for not thinking of that sooner.

"We will now," Garcia said, opening the laptop and pressing her fingers in he corresponding keys.

Q U I N N.

Their hope soon faded as the screen turned red, displaying the words Incorrect Password on the screen, followed by 2 Attempts Left.

Morgan frowned. "Sorry," he muttered. A small smile appeared on his lips. "It was worth a shot."

Hotch looked up from the laptop to meet Penelope's eyes. "Garcia, I want you to get me everything in your power about Elliot Higgins. I know that you're most likely come up dry in most places, but I want you to try."

"Sir, yes sir," she said, collecting her belongings and parting from the table.

"Work your magic, baby girl," Morgan cheered.