The Viatorem Meets The Legends

Hello! So i was messing around in my Word app and i wrote this as a continium to Alyssa Shaw's adventures. I hope you like it and don't think it's too stupid...

Enjoy!

Alyssa sighed as she looked at her computers being a Child of Children Of Time was weird...but right now the only word that comes to mind was;

Tiring.

Right now she hid herself in 2016's Starling City by the name Felicity Smoak when she returned from Cuba and the X-Men. She had lied to Erik telling him about her friend Oliver, she had looked into her future and saw it so she knew she had to make it happen.

And here she was! The Arrow was on petrol when she got a message from a man named Rory Williams or as most people knew him as Rip Hunter. She had seen him the day her parents escaped Demon's Run aka the day his daughter River Song was born and the day she had stole the Time Vortex from Katniss and traveled back in time to see for herself who her parents really were.

He had seen her and protected her. After that she had followed the rest of the Children of Time and end up in Earth 100 along with her parents and somehow they became part of the 100 kids criminals like they were always part of them. She knew it was a magic her dad did in order to ensure the safety of themselves, she passed years with the 100 and the rest of the Arcadians and the rest of the Grounders until the time of the Praimfaya and she had to leave or else she would try to prevent her parents from leaving and she would try to save them all so she left and came to Earth 1 in the year of 2016.

So, she shook her head and got rid of the memories as she stood up and teleported herself in her house where she came face to face with Rip and Sara.

"Nice to see you again Alyssa!" Rip said smiling and hugged her as she hugged him back.

"Nice to see you, Rory. So, what's up?" Felicity slipped back to her Alyssa alter ego completely shocking Sara who watched with gaping mouth.

"What do you know about 2149?" Rip asked her smirking and she sighed.

"Which earth, Rip?" She asked protectively as she folded her arms to her chest and Rip looked at her making her understand that he meant the Earth were her parents were from.

"No! You are not crossing there!" Alyssa exclaimed protectively and refused as she made a move to walk up to Rip who put his hands on her shoulder.

"You know I need your parents help." Rip said with sadness.

"No! I won't let you! Please! I know what is going to happen; The Order will find them and as they teleport to Katniss' world to warn her and tell her to protect me The Order locks onto their position and they shot them in our house and minutes later I return from school and I see them dead just as Katniss arrows kills the assassin! Please, Rip, don't do this!" Alyssa begged him and Rip hugged her as she cried.

"It's a point set in time I can't help correct it, Alyssa." He tried to calm her and then she looked at him.

"I can correct it! Like I saved you and Amelia from the Whipping Angels or Nina and her mother from getting killed thus I gave Erik's family back. I can change history with no effects on my timeline, Rachel told me so! I can help! Let my parents alone, please!" Alyssa attempted to bargain and Rip smiled sadly.

"Yes I know, you are the Game Changer. What if you and your parents helped me?" Rip asked hesitantly and she nodded.

"Fine!" She gave up and then Rip hugged her tighter.

"Hey, Sara!" She said once she calm down and Sara awkwardly waved at her.

"She'll explain in the ship!" Rip said as they walked inside the ship and everyone looked shocked at Felicity.