Fire Rekindled

This short story is based on real people, these are my dreams and lustrous thoughts I'll never act on, in a story for you. This is a way of attempting to dissipate my thoughts of him. Enjoy!
(Let me know what you think xx)

On a cloudy winters day, in a Costa Coffee near Vale Buckinghamshire, sat Julianne enjoying a large cappuccino after a long day's work, right up until something caught her eye and slowed her breathing.

There he stood ordering a coffee, oblivious to her presence. It had been a long while since they last saw one another. She attempted to ignore him standing there while all their previous steaming encounters flooded her mind making her instantly wet. She stole a glance in his direction only to find him smiling as he texted someone with one hand while the other held his coffee, walking passed her up the stairs to the second floor.

Julianne's phone rang almost instantaneously, she looked at the caller ID. It was a blocked number calling, contemplating whether to pick it or not she went with her lesser judgment and answered.

"Do you make it a habit of "bumping" into your former flings or is this just an unlikely coincidence?" His Husky voice queried.

Her heart skipped a beat momentarily. Mr Tamás was the last person who ought to have called her.

She stammered "Uh-, well really, it's more of an unlikely coincidence"

"Oh? So you don't make it a habit of stalking old bang buddies?"

She questioned it herself for a hot minute before adding "As if I'd have enough time or will power for that."

There was a long pause before he responded "I don't like how we left things..."

A pang of regret washed over Julianne as she recalled leaving him waiting at a bus station over a year ago and destroying any and all feelings he had developed for her.

"How would you have like to have left things?" She held her breath while waiting for a response.

"Why don't you follow me home and find out for yourself."

After he finished his coffee, that's exactly what Julianne did, trailing behind him until they reached his front door. Once in Mr Tamás turned to her and a devious smirk and gestured towards the stairs

"Up you go." He raised a brow as if to challenge her.

He followed behind her as she assended the stairs and turned right, towards his bedroom. Before she could reach the door he grabbed her hair and pulled her backwards into him.

Putting his mouth near her ear he cooed in a low voice, "Hmmm, so eager to get to it."

Her stomach fluttered in shock, "Is this not where you not intend for me to go?" She questioned.

"It is, but do you really want to jump into things this quickly?"

"Of course I do, it's been far too long." She murmured in response.

With his mouth on her neck he stated, "Well if that's the case, we're going to do things my way." Nudging her in the direction of the bedroom.

Excitement and anticipation hung heavy in the air. She clenched her thighs together to suppress the rush of desire that washed over her while Mr Tamás closed the door behind them and strode up behind Julianne, his eyes darkening with lust, "On your knees." He ordered.