Burning Lust

There has been a singular vote on the last  chapter so I shall continue 😂😭 To all of the 20 odd people whom have had some insight to my dirty thoughts, here's some more dirt for you 😉.

Julianne visits slowly started becoming a regular weekly routine. Bratty as she could be sometimes she was gradually becoming more and more submissive

Her visit became more regular and things were starting to become more and more heated. Netflix and chill but with some spice.

Gagging on his length her saliva dribbled down her chin and neck while he fucked her throat savagely, "Such a warm little mouth." He grunts. With his hands buried in her hair increasing the tempo.

The familiar heat blossoming in her core, with her ass in the air while she's bent over him, she rubs her thighs together, attempting to seek a release from the friction but her slickness and position make her crave any form of touch. Sensing her frustration, Tamás sensually trails his fingers down her spine making their way to her rear. He rubs his hand on her cheek in a circular motion massaging it before gripping it, giving it a tight squeeze.

He continues the motion on the other check speezing digging his finger tips in each time repeating while she pants around his groin, teasingly her drags his finger along her folds, wet and wanting she writhed against his hand"Hmmm, just as u thought, soaked and just begging to be ravished." With a quick hard spank he returmed to the aggressively pumping, using her throat as he saw fit. "God your lips look so pretty wrapped around my cock." His thrusts becoming faster, pushing harder and he boarderlines his release and with the last vicious thrust, he empties his seed down her throat.

Julianne continues to suck, bobbing her head up and down even although he was spent. Pushing him as far down her throat as she could manage,  starting the sensuous licks and swirls along his member. Tamás grazes his hands down her body once more, trailing towards her sex. Finding her bud he teases it while a finger enters her as she takes his full length gagging at the size. He slowly fingers her picking up the speed and adding another finger, enjoying the moans that vibrate around his membrane. His skilled motions make her crave more, pant faster as she comes closer to her climax, pushing deeper, swirling his expert fingers in all the right places, heavy pants and moaning grace his cock as he hits her sweet spot instantly making her cum.

Mr Tamás releases Julianne mouth, moving her to all fours, trailing his cock along her slickness, he leaves her for a moment before abruptly forcing himself in her soaked pussy. He retrieved his belt in his absence and slides the one end of the accessory along the front of her neck bring it around to the back of her neck where both pieces meet, he tugs making her neck arche back. Picking up pace he buries his length in her repeatedly. The sound of bodies intertwining rapidly, fills the room along with her gasps and the song of her ecstasy.

He slaps her cheeks unforgivingly as he tightens his grip on the belt, restricting her airway while he pounds vigorously into her, feel her tighten as she starts reaching her climax, he pulls out. Slowly re-enters her, feeling her pussy relax, he picks up a bit more pace, releasing his hold on the belt to wrap her hair around his fist jerking her head back as he pushes in and out of her, his other hand snaking its way to her front, rolling her pebbled nipple between two fingers then pinching them, opening his hand he grips her breast and kneads it. Bring his hand back to her rear he drags his nails along her back in the process. Smacking her cheeks and he fucks her intensely, pulling out each time she almost reaches her climax, teasingly starting at a slower tempo.

Julianne, growing frustrated with the cum play puts her one arm back gripping his ass, holding him in place but Mr Tamás had other ideas. Yanking back he pulls out of her, leaning over her to retrieve the discarded belt, turning his face towards her, he smirks. Before she could think twice he was at her side, grabbing both hands, he binds them together, repositioning her into a bowing position with her arms flexed straight, infront of her. Tamás leaves for a few minutes before returning with a flogger, slapping it against his hand, cranning her neck, Julianne tries to see what he's holding.

Her eyes widen as she realizes his intentions and he grins at her surprise. Brushing the strands along her cheeks with their feather like touch tickling. With a sudden movement he draws back his arm before striking it back down on her rear and repetitively increasing the blows as Juliannes screams turn to moaning and eventually heavy breathing, her slickness coating her folds once again. Massaging her burning skin, he brings his fingers to her opening, groaning as he feels her excitement coating his fingers. Positioning himself behind her he plunges himself in her, rewarded by her gasps and pleas for a release, deciding not to drag it out any longer, gripping her ass for leverage as he picks up pace pushing them both to their climax, digging his nails in as they both find their release.

 Positioning himself behind her he plunges himself in her, rewarded by her gasps and pleas for a release, deciding not to drag it out any longer, gripping her ass for leverage as he picks up pace pushing them both to their climax, digging his nail...