// F O U R //

Holidays are almost over! Which means this book won't get updated often because an exam is coming up soon! 😭 (By soon, I mean in eight weeks. :p)

| Chapter begin |

| Serena's POV |

I looked at my parents faces on the screen monitor. Giovanni had a Persian sitting on his lap while he stroked it with care.

"Our little daughter has grown up a lot since when Grace?"

"7 years ago." She stated.

"Cut straight to the point you two. What do you need this time?" I snapped at them in irritation.

"That's no way to talk to your parents." Grace furrowed her eyebrows.

"I do what I want to!" I yelled at them.

"Whatever. Giovanni, tell her the mission." Grace said, walking away, leaving me to look at my dad.

"Serena. We need you to hunt down a boy and bring him to us."

***
| Ash's POV |

"Hey Serena. What's up with the face?" I asked Serena in concern.

"Oh. I - uh - I -" She stuttered, trying to find the right words.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me."

I could see her heave a sigh of relief. Wonder why though...

"Serena? What's wrong? You're clenching your fists..." I pointed out to her.

I saw her looking at her pale-coloured hands and she shook them, trying to ease the pain from the force applied.

"Oh shit Serena! It's almost 8pm! I should get going, see you!" I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room. Suddenly, I remembered something. I stopped in my tracks and slammed the door open. Mustering all my courage, I planted a kiss on her cheek. My face started heating up upon the touch and I saw her wide eyes and her red face. I gave her my rare grin and left the room again, the little scene replaying over and over in my head. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the house, skipping like a little girl to my house.

| Serena's POV |

Did he just? Was that a? What in the name of Arceus just happened?!

"Can't think of this now. Got more important matters to take care of first." I sighed as I recounted Giovanni's words...

| Flashback begins |

"Wait. Who's 'the boy' you're talking about?" I asked my father.

"He's the son of the famous Pokémon Master Red." He took out a picture and my eyes widened in horror as I clamped my both my hands over my mouth.

"This is Ash Ketchum." He flatly said.

"Why do I need to him?" I asked in a serious tone even though deep down, I was petrified.

"You see Serena, this boy isn't just an ordinary boy. He's legendary. He has the power to rule over the world." Giovanni paused for a while before smirking. "And I want that power all to myself!"

I stared at him in disbelief. Yes. I know my Dad is the leader of a group of criminals called Team Rocket but I can't bring myself to kidnap the boy I have fallen for. Yes. Even though I have a pathetic boyfriend, I am in love with him. But Calem isn't actually my boyfriend. I never loved him from the start. But Giovanni insisted I be with him and of course I can't back down from my father's commands.

"Why...?" I managed to stutter out.

"Serena. He's a legend. That boy can summon any legendary including Arceus! With his unique and special ability, he'll be a great help for Team Rocket."

"Why him? Aren't there any more legendary kids out there?"

"No. It seems that he is what we call 'The Chosen One'. He is the only person in history that has the ability."

"Will he even cooperate with you?"

"He might not. But I'll just torture him using my Pokémon until he finally agrees. And if he doesn't, well, it seems that I have to go on to the next step."

"Which is...?"

"Kill his family."

| Flashback ends |

I sighed out of frustration. I wanted to rip out my hair but to no avail. I walked to my window and stared up at the clear blue sky.

"What do I do now?" I muttered to myself.

| Chapter end |

This chapter was quite short since I didn't have much to write. And I'll be going to the zoo in two days time! 😄 Without teacher to boss us around like six year olds. 😒