But I couldn't find myself to say it. And he said that's what he hoped for, nothing. That meant that his training on me was worth it. That I have succeeded and that I was his favorite. That everyone loves me now, that he loved me the most. And it sickened me...

But I still kept up the act. Moving from Europe and coming to America. Then I meant Renee, becoming friends and formed a truce with the twins. Even though I still hated them. For some odd reason...I just do...

After that I met Gabby, and that's when the real me I've kept hidden for sixteen years was opened.

And just when my life was getting perfect...why now of all times...does he have to interfere with my life!? It's all so...stressful...

"Son, your mother would be proud of who you have become."

"She wouldn't have wanted any of us to be like this. Especially if she knew that you had another son - wait was that a secret?" I watch as people start looking at him. All of us are siblings and believed we all were just same blood. But we - they never knew there was another.

"And isn't his name Lorenzo? Yep, he visited me, saying you killed his mother, but he still admired you. Thinks about what you would do in any situation. When I think about you all I wanna do is slice your neck up-."

"Hey don't talk to Father like that-."

"Shut up Ian." I say to Ian, my fifteen year old brother. He sucks at targets but can give a pretty good cut. I pretty much raised the ones that are younger than him. Father wasn't really around when they grew up so I kinda had to give him a good impression. I might've hated his damn guts but that didn't mean I had to make his other children hate him.

"Why are you being so mean?" He asks, folding his arms, oblivious to anything going on outside these walls. And since I practically raised him, I still have to set a good example for him and the younger ones.

"I'm not. Father just isn't the honest man I told you he was." When I say this the ears of the young perk up, creeping close to me as they look up at me. I see Father with folded arms, the older ones like Chienne and Aaron next to him like some damn dogs.

He might not realize it, but while he was busy doing his shit, I practically raised these people up. He'd bang mom, she'd have kids popping them out like an oven, then at some point she ran out of gas. Dying and that's when he really got involved in the killings. But he missed out on a lot of things for when they grew up. And around the time I was twenty six, I moved out. Met Renee, then my life began.

Twenty siblings, raised sixteen. The oldest oldest died before I could meet him, died of antifreeze poisoning as a kid. I'm not surprised. And Father has still yet to change, still throwing us in there. Never learns...

"I'd recommend that you keep your mouth closed...son." When he said this his eyes flashed a red, and I was unable to move my lips." That's better."

He turns away, and I am able to move my lips.

This hell is only getting worse. I've been here for over two weeks, and I haven't seen Gabby or anyone I care about.

Only tracking down werewolves and shit. Now that we're werewolves I don't get how he speaks so high and mighty on killing them, but yet, he's one of them now.