Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I finally arrived. Finally in California where I will begin my acting/ singing career. I saw all the attractions that visitors would be interested in from the airport. Everything was beautiful.

I began walk out when my phone vibrated.

It was a call from my aunt.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Alex. How was your flight?"

"It was okay, got a little sick, but fine."

"Great, well without the sick part. Listen I need for you to get a few things for me for the spa."

"Um... Sure. What do you need?"

"I need fingernail polish remover and more lotion."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone and went to Walmart.

I got out of my car and began to walk across the parking lot. As usual the parking lot was crawling with cars and people. I saw a man struggling with his groceries so I decided to help him.

"Sir? Do you need some help?"

"Um..... Sure." He said.

"Do you live here?" I asked while putting groceries in the back of his red jeep.

"Yeah, I don't live far from here." He said smiling at me. "Thanks." He said while climbing into his car.

The store was crowed with people. I looked everywhere for the stuff I needed but, I couldn't find the right apartment. Everything was different from the one back home.

I felt my phone vibrate. It was my aunt. I began to answer the text while walking when I hit something hard and fell to the ground.

I looked up and it was a man. He was tall had beautiful long brown hair and deep blue eyes.

"Hey watch where you're going!" He said while holding his hand out to help me up.

I ignored his gesture and got up on my own.

"Sorry." I said while dusting off my shirt.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Fine." I said crossing my arms.

"Didn't your parents teach you that it was dangerous to text and walk?" he asked smartly.

"Um.... No but they did teach me how not to talk to rude strangers." I said while walking away.

I finally found what I was looking for and headed to my aunts spa.

I opened the glass door. I looked around. There were palm trees so green and pure. The room was covered in the aroma of perfume, lotion, and bath salts. The walls lit a red pinkish color. The whole place was dim. There were people getting pedicures. Everything was so calm. I suddenly looked up and I saw my aunt. She was wearing black heels, a black skirt and a purple blouse.

"Alex!" My aunt said while holding her arms out.

"Hi Aunt Clara." I replied while hugging her.

"I missed you." She said

"I missed you too."

"Oh good you got the stuff." She said grabbing the bag off my arm.

"So did you find me a acting job?" I asked.

"Job? What job?"

"The acting job you promised me."

"Oh no I said I would help you find one, not give you one."

"Fine, did you find one though?"

"Not yet but I do have a surprise for you."

"What?!"

"Follow me."

She grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the spa.

We were in the storage unit where all the merchant dice was. She opened the door and we walked in. I saw four beautiful men one I recognized.

"Hey didn't I just see you in the parking lot at Walmart?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, thanks for helping me by the way."

"No problem." I replied.

I watch Aunt Clara's head look around the room.

"Where's Dillon?" She asked the guys.

"Running late I guess." One guy said.

Suddenly the door opened slowly, and there stood a man with long brown hair and deep blue eyes.