Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I walked in the door first. Dillon followed.

"Okay we're home. Spill it!" He demanded.

I took a deep breath and sat on the couch.

"When I was 16 I fell in love with a boy..." I began.

"I thought you were going to say another girl." He said jokingly.

Tears filled my eyes.

"If you want to make jokes I'll just go to bed." I said while getting up.

"I'm sorry, please continue."

"We loved each other very much until one day I caught him cheating on me with one of the most prettiest girls in school. Without thinking I walked up to him and confronted him in front of her. I slapped him, and the girl ran. He put his hand in the area I slapped him. He grew mad and grabbed my arm and placed me in his car......."

I began to cry uncontrollably by this point.

"I was so scared. The car finally stopped and he threw me in the backseat and began to kiss me and tried to take off my clothes. I cried so hard that night."

"Alex please, stop. It's okay." He said while walking towards me.

"NO!" I screamed. "It's not okay!"

I put my hands on my face and paced back and forth across the living room.

"Did you know he groped me?! Yeah..... I hated that! I swore then I would never fall in love again."

I saw a tear in his eye.

"No! Don't you dare feel sorry for me!"

I ran to our room and slammed the door.

About 2 hours later there was a soft knock on the door.

"Alex? May I come in?" Dillon asked.

"It's your house." I replied.

He came in and closed the door behind him.

"Supper is done."

"I'm not hungry."

"Alex...." he began, "I'm sorry I didn't know that you had a rough past with guys. I wish I was there to beat his ass."

I smiled then remembered how rude he's been to me.

"Why are you so rude all the time?" I asked sitting on the queen sized bed.

His mouth opened then the doorbell rang. We both looked up and both headed to the door.