Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK

Jungkook knew he shouldn't have drunk too much but there he was on the bed nursing a headache as he stared at the ceiling. Right next to him was a girl snoring; her naked body covered with a thin flimsy bedsheet, yet another mistake. He didn't even remember her name. It was Jisoo or Jiwoo or something along those lines.

He knew he had to get up before the girl did or he would find himself being trapped by the girl being extra needy and let's just say that he doesn't do cuddles or kisses. That's another thing about sleeping with girls; they are just far too needy most of the time.

Jungkook gets up from the bed as the girl stirs a little but then falls asleep again. He looks for his underwear which he manages to find at the door. It's just a clue about how wild things had gotten last night.

His shirt was just beside the bed and he found his pair of jeans lying on the floor. He got dressed pretty quickly before running a hand through his hair. He grabbed his phone and looked at the girl to make sure she was still sleeping. He knew by the time he comes back she will be gone or rather he hoped that she will be gone. He remembered that one time when he had escaped one of such situations and when he came back about 4 hours later, the girl was still there. She finally left slapping Jungkook twice across his face. Something about promising to take her to brunch. Jungkook had absolutely no recollection of it. She was very upset about the fact that she had woken up alone and naked in a house full of boys. Jungkook had learned his lesson. He didn't want a repeat of that.

He checked his phone and he had a lot of texts most of which happened to be from his best friend Yugyeom.

He groaned again because he knew he was gonna get an earful from Yugyeom when he would him.

Jungkook left the frat house and walked to the café where his best friend was working his afternoon shift.

The little bells of the cafe rang as he entered the cafe. Jungook saw Yugyeom working behind the counter who rolled his eyes as soon as Jungkook walked up to him.

"Look who has decided to grace up with his presence," Yugyeom said.

"Morning," Jungkook said bowing mockingly before he sat down at the table and began massaging his head.

"Last time I checked noon doesn't count as morning."

"Make me some coffee, will you?" Jungkook said.

"Drinking again then huh?"

Jungkook sighed. He knew he wasn't gonna be let off hook this easily. He generally appreciated Yugyeom's concern for him a lot but not when he was suffering from a hangover.

"Yes I got drunk," he answered.

"Whatever happened to quitting drinking because it affected your performance on the field."

"Yugyeom please," Jungkook looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I'll get you that coffee," Yugyeom said leaving Jungkook sat on the counter.

Jungkook took the time to check his phone again. He proceeded to delete every girls' text as it was just them being clingy something that Jungkook didn't quite like. It was always a one-time thing for him but most girls could never wrap their heads around it.

Yugyeom came back with Jungkook's coffee handing it to him.

"Thanks, you are an angel," Jungkook said meaning it. He was lucky to have someone as Yugyeom be his best friend especially because he made Jungkook's coffee extra strong.