Chapter Eighteen

Ayineg Pov

Two Weeks Later

Pose just like that Ayineg  " The photographer said making me strike my pose .

Okay that's enough for today everyone  "  I sighed finally shidd I walked to my dressing room to get changed that's when my phone ringed it was Q long neck ass .

Ayin ☺️👅🔐 : Yes baby I'll be home in a few I promise .

Q 😌💦🔐 : Okay baby I'm on my way home .

With that I ended the phone call and slipped back on my pervious outfit grabbing my purse and my keys leaving the building I hopped in my car heading back to me and Q house .

30 minutes later I pulled into the driveway I hurried out the car because I haven't seen my baby in a whole week he had to go outta town I seen him step out his car and I jumped on him so fast making him laugh .

You missed daddy huh  " Q asked making me smile into his neck he slapped my ass and walked towards the door .

When we got inside I ran upstairs and put my things down changing into some basketball shorts and one of Q tee shirts then headed back downstairs to see Q playing 2k 17 I hoped on his lap observing his every feature  . 

Baeeeee gimmie some attention I missed you " I said messing with his face he pushed my hands making me fall and hit my head on the table I bit my lip from crying .

That's what ya dumb ass get stupid ass "  Q said making me get up and smack him hard asf he dropped the controller so fast and push me hard asf making me fly into the wall I jumped back up and ran up on his ass ripping his shirt by accident that's when I seen a whole bunch of hickies and my mouth dropped  .

Llf close ya fucking mouth and take ya dumb ass on somewhere  " Q said sitting back down and getting back on 2k I wiped the tears that was falling from my eyes and walked up to" our" room and packed my shidd I refused to stay here with his disrespectful ass I grabbed my phone and keys walking out the house I hurried into the car because I heard Q scream my name I hurried and pulled off I didn't know where I was going yet but I wasn't gonna be there .

Lucas Pov

Kimberly move damn my sister need me  " I said pushing her off me so I can leave she sighed  .

Fine leave  "  Kim said making me sigh and grab her face and kiss her lips . 

Baby I'll be back nut my sister and Q not on good terms right now she really needs my help imma call you when I'm on the way back "  I said she nodded and then I left speeding to my house I don't what tf wrong with Q but he need to tighten up before he lose my sister .

20 minutes later I pulled into my yard seeing my sister car I sighed and hopped out seeing Ayineg get out her car highly upset . 

What happened sis man " I asked walking up to her she started to explain what happened while we walked towards the front door when she told me that Q had hickies all over him and when she seen them he acted like he didn't care I got beyond upset what the hell is wrong with this nigga  .

Man sis Go get you some sleep and shidd I'll talk to Q  " I said making her smile weakly and kiss my cheek before heading to the guest room .

I pulled my phone out my pocket calling Q stupid ass .

Lucas   : Aye Q bruh what you got going on .

Q  : Man you ain't gotta tell me I know I fucked up them hickies came from where i got fucked up at the strip club and shidd but I ain't have sex with nobody Luca I wouldn't so that to Ayin I was just mad earlier cause of a phone call I had got earlier while Ayin was upstairs I know I was wrong is she with you .

Lucas  : Yea but she sleep and she needs a lil distance from you right now bruh you really fucked up .

Q  : Okay bro I love you watch after my baby please .

Lucas :  I gotcha love you to fam.

I hung up the phone Q could be so damn slow sometimes but him and Ayin that's forever .

Quincy Pov

I sat in the living room thinking about what I did I really didn't mean to show my ass like that what if I lose my baby my everything I would be so damn broken I love Ayin to the moon and back  .

I grabbed my phone decided to text her  .

To // My Whole Heart 😌❤️   : Man Ayin I know I messed up so bad but you have to understand I was upset and being stupid and them hickies from when I went to the club and got fucked up last night I promise you that I didn't fuck nobody I wouldn't do you like that no more I'm sorry about everything baby I need you more than ever Ill give you some time because  I know that's what you need but I just want you to know I love you and I got you as long as you got me no matter what imma be here fa you to the end  please forgive me 😘 .

With that I shut my phone off and rolled up blunt damn bruhh dont let me lose my baby  .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back 😘

Sorry for any errors  but yall let me know how yall like it ..

- TIERRA  ❤️