Chapter Four

Quincy Pov

I pulled up to the trap stepping out my car to be greeted by Marcus and Malik theses was my luh niggas .

Wassup y'all " I said sapping them up as I walked inside .

Nun much but boss wants ya in his office " They spoke making me sigh and head into the boss office I knocked and heard him say come in I walked in and he smiled whelp someone's in a good mood .

Hey Quincy your making me big bucks boy keep it up but since your bringing in most of the money you get your share early and you off for today " He said making me smile yes I get to see Ayineg earlier then expected .

He gave me my 50 k and I texted Ayineg and told her I would pick her up in a hour she texted me the address and said okay I hurried home to get ready .

Ayineg Pov

I told Marie he said he would be here in an hour which cause her to rush me in a cute little outfit which included heels which I rarely wear but if you asked me I looked good as hell .

I got Marie to take my picture I quickly posted on Instagram tagging her my caption read " Bad & Boujee 😍😍❤️"

I got Marie to take my picture I quickly posted on Instagram tagging her my caption read " Bad & Boujee 😍😍❤️" .

A few minutes later I got a text from Quincy saying he was outside me and Marie walked from the back yard to the front yard I seen Quincy leaning on his car with his phone in his hand I blush as I made my way over to him I guess the sound of my heels caught his attention because he looked up from his phone and mumbled something making me blush I walked over to him giving him a hug I felt his grab my ass making me gasp .

I couldn't help it mama shidd you look good asf " Quincy said opening up the door for me I smiled as I slid inside his 2016 white BMW and smiled even bigger it was beautiful in this car a few seconds later Quincy slid in the drivers seat I buckled my seat belt as he buckled his he cracked the car handing me the aux cord I hook it up and play luh uzi vert you was right which is my song .

I smiled when he put his hand on my thigh as he drove us wherever we were going when I seen us pull up to chipotle I squealed it was one of my favorites places to eat .

I guess he noticed because he chuckled and parked the car making me jump in excitement as I basically jumped out the car I heard Quincy footsteps making me turn around and he wrapped his arms around me .

Come on mama lets go before you have a heart attack " Quincy said pulling my hand so we were walking towards Chipotle .

Once inside I kissed his cheek and thanked him for bringing me here as we ordered our food once we got our food we sat down talked , laughed and ate playing around .

You know for some reason right now I wanna kiss the shidd outta you " Quincy said making me blush and smile .

I've never kissed anyone before " I told Quincy I seen him bit hip lip and smile which left me shock .

Good cause imma be ya first ma imma be your first everything one day " Quincy said making me blush as I seen him blush lightly I squealed .

I'm hold you up to that come one Q let's go to the movies " I said grabbing our food getting a to go bag and we headed out the door I kissed his cheek and smiled as we held hands walking to the car .

I think I made the right choice 😌 .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was it ?
Talk to me let me kwgo !!
What can I improve 😭 ?

How y'all feel ?

- Tierra Williams 😭💦