Chapter Three

Ayineg Pov

After being in the study hall with Quincy for the rest of the day I was okay and happy now I was home getting ready to spend the night at Marie's house .

I packed plenty of clothes and shoes after I was sure I had everything I kissed mama and daddy bye as Lucas drove me over to Marie's .

Sister how would you feel me and Marie have been dating on the low " Lucas asked making me chuckle at him I know they are dating I been knew I have Marie's password ig she forgot .

I would honestly wish y'all the best I wouldn't be worried " I said making him nod and sigh .

Well sis truth is we have been dating for a while now we were just scared to tell you "Lucas said making me smile and laugh and him look at me weirdly .

I been knew this I have her password I'm not mad at all just don't hurt her " I said honestly as we pulled up in front of Marie's house I texted her and told her I was outside kissing Lucas cheek telling him bye and grabbed my things running toward Marie hugging her .

I know about you and Lucas and I'm fine with it " I said as we walked up stairs to her room I heard her squeal in excitement .

Good I'm finna fast time my boo while I make us something to eat find us a movie and get us in a comfortable spot " Marie said running to the kitchen I got everything ready and texted Quincy .

To Quincy 😍✨ : Wydd big head ? - sent 9:10 pm

A few seconds later I get a text back damn he text back fast .

From Quincy 😍✨ : I just made a drop finna go home , wydd luh ma ? - sent 9:11 pm

To Quincy 😍✨ : I'm at Marie house she downstairs on ft with Lucas can you ft me when you get home I honestly wanna see your face 😌 . - sent 9:12 pm

From Quincy 😍✨ : Of course let you know when I get home babe ❤️ . -sent 9:13 pm

I smiled placing my phone down searching for a movie shortly after Marie came in with popcorn , chocolate , ice cream and marshmallows with her headphones in talking to Lucas a few minutes later Quincy face time me and damn he looked good he smiled at me as I put my headphones in .

Hey beautiful " Quincy said making me smile and blush .

Hey handsome what you doing " I asked laying on my stomach as he laughed a little before smirking at me .

Wish you was laying naked under me " Quincy said making my mouth drop well damn now I'm especially nervous 😩 ugh q .

Quincy I have never had a boyfriend yet alone have sex with anyone " I said making his mouth drop .

You never had sex or never had a boyfriend oh yea little mama you innocent shidd what I'm do with you " Quincy asked making me blush and shake my head .

We stayed on ft for at least twenty minutes before I hung up so me and Marie can hang out we cut on sucide squad and talked and laughed .

Quincy Pov

I invited Trey and Lucas over ta chill you know smoke , watch movies , talk and shidd .