Chapter 12

Yes I'd married a kidnapper .But he said he'd free me from my room If I accepted .I couldn't take his word for it ,I knew that .But I had to .He'd forced me to trust him .And If he found out me and Luke kissed ,blood would spill .I had no choice but to play along .

I'd dressed in a tight black dress that gripped my legs and pulled in my waist .Making it hard to breath .Id found some straighteners under the bed and used them, my hair flowed in neat lines down my back .Then I'd used the makeup filled bag and done my face .

Outlining my eyes so they were bold .If I was to survive I had to make him believe that I loved him and made myself look nice for him .I wore some
High ,black heels and waited for him to come .

The door finally opened .I waited the ring feeling suddenly present on my finger .He closed the door ,not locking it .He wore a black sleeveless top with a chain .His tattoos on show .

Giving him an even more menacing presence

Giving him an even more menacing presence .I tried to keep my smile .
But as he approached I felt my plan slipping away .He brushed my bare arm .Making Electricity shoot up it .

He curled his arm round my waist and pulled me to him .I blushed deeply .But he cupped my face and made me look to him .
"Your dressed up " he said a smile dancing on his perfect lips .

"I wanted to look my best ,for my husband " I said innocently .He smiled and brushed his finger over my lips .
"Come " He held me close and walked us to the door .

"Oh I almost forgot " he said I felt something click over my wrist I looked down .Handcuffs had been attached to my right wrist .He cuffed the other one onto his .I stared at him in shock .

"What ? You think I was gonna let you run free ?" He chuckled in his devilish way .

"Come wife " he said and pulled me through the door that had been locked for a week .Or was it days ? .

We came onto the landing .
He smiled as I looked about me .His arm pulled my waist and we came down the stairs .The walls were all white .With a glass balcony that held all the rooms .Including mine .The stairs we're glass .My heels giving a tapping sound .

"Let me show you round your new home "He lead me round the house .