Trapped

My eyes slid open,adjusting to a poorly light room,a stale scent of mould flooded my nose,a filth-ridden floor lay before me,seeming to grow up the cracked walls in varied  shades of green.Bile rose in my burning throat as the decaying room closed in on me,the rank scent causing my head to grow lighter.A single bulb flickered above me,casting eerie shadows.

An echoing groan escaped my chapped lips as a soreness overwhelmed my wrists.Dragging myself off the stained floor I gasped at the thick,snake like ropes that trapped my pale wrists,tied double to a rusty,metal ring embedded in the wall.

I pulled at my ropes ,but they were secured .I kicked out my cut legs ,but they to,were bound .
I tried to scream ,only to be stopped by a thin gag My eyes scanned the room wildly,then settled upon two,forest green eyes-filled with horror.Her heart shaped face framed by wild,bushy hair.I stared at her tiny-doll like figure,barley covered by lilac shorts and a tiny tank top.

I then sure the red headed girl at her feet,laid upon her front,face obscured by the amount of bright crimson hair that complimented her tanned skin,which was covered in yellowing bruises.

The green eyed girl darted her gaze to a large iron door across the room.

We're a skinny blonde was slumped against the wall .The door inches from her .
I choked ,her shirt was covered in bright blood-her arms were crowded with ugly bruises and cuts .Wether she was even alive was questionable.

My breathing quickened as panic settled in.I started to yank desperately at my binds .My wrists screaming in pain  .The blonde cringed into the wall,life flickering in her ocean-blue eyes.

"Who are you ?" My voice was horse as I managed to spit the gag out of my mouth.I stared at the tiny,bushy haired girl .She smiled sadly .
"Willow,the blondes Elizabeth "
Then I realised .They were called out on the list .

"I'm a-Ambrosia" she nodded weakly
"I know ,were in the same geography "
I thought for a moment .
Was she ?
My eyes trailed to the blonde in the corner .What about her ?did I know her to ?.

"Elizabeth lived in a cabin some miles out from our town  "Willow sighed,turning away from me in a painful movement.

Then I sure her ropes,tied to her elbows .Her wrists were bound to ,the ropes caked in dried blood and cutting into her .
Willow nudged the girl at her side .But she didn't stir .

"What happened to her ?"Willow hesitated then scooted to pick her arm up  .A tiny mark was surrounded by fresh blood .
"They had to drug her she was fighting them,I think she's from somewhere else,I don't recognise her"

"Them ?"

She nodded sadly .
"I was here first ,then Elizabeth and her" she nudged the girl .I nodded slowly .My brain failed to process it all .Id been kidnapped ,knocked unconscious now tied up .Tears dribbled down my face .
What was going to happen now ?
Would I see my family again ?

I started to shake .Who would do this ?

Then as if on cue the door opened .Willow curled up .I stared at the rusty door .

"Hello " a deep voice echoed .He stepped into the flickering light .I gasped he was easily six foot with rippling,iron muscles and chestnut hair,he threw a sickening smile my way .Elizabeth muffled a groan.He turned on his heel and crouched by her .His hand flashed out grabbing a tangled fistful of hair slamming her head against the wall .

She moaned a thin desperate sound that made me pull  back further .
"Not so big now  hu ?" He laughed .Realising her She dropping to the floor .
Willow pulled at her ropes ,trying to get away .

"Stupid " he muttered-then turned to me seemingly bored .

His handsome features relaxed into a gentle smile.But I sure the aggressive going within his eyes.
"So ? Your Ambrosia ?" I blinked ,how did he know my name !
"A looker ain't ya ?"he bought his hand forward .I flinched as his finger brushed my cheek .

"Please ,leave me alone "I whispered .
He chuckled and tapped my lips .
A clear warning .He made his was over to hyperventilating Willow.

He kicked the girl lying by her but turned to Willow when he didn't get a reaction .
"Hello Willow "he murmured.Poison lacing his tone.

Her eyes snapped up to his .
He stopped for a moment .His eyes holding hers .

"Pretty girly"he smirked,lips curling onto a gruesome smile.

He left her crying and came to stand over me .I pulled back,my back hitting the wall .My breathing stopped cold .His hand flashed out curling round my throat I gagged as he pulled me up.My ropes straining painfully.Then he threw me down .The cold floor meeting my face .

I plastered my eyes to the grubby wall.
He waited for my reaction .

"Tough cookie ain't you ?"
He pulled me up by my arm .And peered into my face .
"What s your name ?" I muttered .
"Alex " then the door slammed shut .And he was gone .

Willow whimpered  in the corner .But i couldn't move ,my body was paralysed .

----------------Authors Note--------------
Hope you liked that chapter ! Intense or what .Let me know :-)