2 years later...

*maya*

its been 2 years since i left my friends and second family, I'm on my way to surprise them now by coming back but a lot has changed, i have changed... i mean I'm still rebellious but now that i know who i am, i sometimes follow the rules and do my study's. I'm not much of the old maya now but i new better version, i have the same perspective of things through. I'm just scared they won't like the new me...

you see my parents are on the one and only elsa and jack frost, queen and king of arrendel, so u guessed it I'm princess... yeah i a big change from maya hart... i have more friends as well, you might know them, there know as the VK's that turned good and king ben! 

 i have more friends as well, you might know them, there know as the VK's that turned good and king ben! 

hahaha but you can say I've know ben since we where in dippers practically. anyway back to the story... i have learnt all about myself and my family. and also finally learnt where everything was in the castle... and i love my bed room!!

i was snapped out of my thoughts as we pulled up in front of topanga's

i was snapped out of my thoughts as we pulled up in front of topanga's. taking a deep breath as the car door opened i stepped out slowly making my way to the cafe door with jamie, who has become like a bring brother to me, followed as he was on duty to protect me. i opened the door and stepped in as i did i smelt everything around me hit me like a car. "i missed this" i whispered to my self. i walked further in and saw my friends in the same spot as always doing there homework and making fun of each other playfully. 

i walked over hesitantly, "well looks like i wasn't missed" i said jokingly but deep down i hoped it wasn't true.

they all froze still facing the other way, "it can't be..." farkle said as non of them turned around. 

"omg... okay we turn around on the count of 3. i hope where not wrong..." riley said voice shaking. 

"okay ill count" lucus said. "1...2...3" as he finished the last number they slowly turned around. once they did their faces went from confused to shocked.

"maya?... peaches...?" riley said standing up looking at me up and down.

"honey its me!" i said stepping forward and touched her hand. "its me!" she pulled me into a hug as the rest of them ran to us to join crying.

"Maya! i thought you would never come back! i thought you forgot us!" farkle said braking away first then the others.

" of course not! i just couldn't use my phone over there." i said laughing a little. "we look like a mess!" i continued.

"what happened to you? you don't look like yourself... your wearing different clothes and your hair is lighter! did you dye it?" riley said looking at me and touched my hair. 

"hahahah yeah... i guess i changed my fashion a bit while i was with my parents.. and my hair is naturally like this now. i changed over the time i was there." 

" a bit? maya! your outfit is completely different from your ripped jeans, band shirts and leather jacket..." she continued, but seeing my face drop a little she said "don't worry its not bad. its just a shock! when you were here 2 years ago you would have ran that outfit over with a car and set it on fire! and ohh my gosh... your wearing platforms! but i like it!"

(maya's out fit but instead of the floral pattern on the shirt pocket it's a snowflake with the words Arrendel under it in bold all in a shield like shape

(maya's out fit but instead of the floral pattern on the shirt pocket it's a snowflake with the words Arrendel under it in bold all in a shield like shape.)

"thank you riley! hahah yeah you can say I've changed a lot with my clothes. you should see my closet! i mean you should see me shop! just as jamie he know he carries everything for me!" i said sticking my tongue out at jamie.

we all talked for ages about school my old and new one, they were fine with me making new friends but i didnt tell them everything about them..., parents and how everyone was but i left out a few things such as, I'm a princess, my parents were a king and queen, live in a castle ohhh and not to mention i have my parents powers and that i go to a school with descendants of all fairytale couples. i even got to see mr and mrs Matthew's and ask then an important question.

" okay well its my time to leave" i said as i stood, brushed of my skirt and took jamies hand that he put out for balance.

"WHAT MAYA. you can't leave yet you just got here!! its only been a day!" riley said panicked.

"now who said i was going alone this time?" i asked as i smirked.

"what?" lucus said as we heard cory and topanga laugh from the front counter.

"well... you see when we spoke to maya she asked us a question. if you could go with her and meet her parents. it took a bit for us to say yes along with the other parents but we all caved in." topanaga said smiling.

"omg maya were going with you!" my friends said all jumping and screaming in happiness.