finding out the truth

I was sitting in the class room not really paying attention to what mr Mathews was saying, when suddenly my mum katy came running into the classroom saying that she needed to take me somewhere as it was an emergency, then quickly rushed out of the room pushing me with her without saying goodbye to anyone.

"mum whats going on?!" i asked confused and a bit scared of what come out of her mouth.

"maya there are a few things i need to tell you but first you have to promise me you will what until i finish." she replied 

"okay mum your scaring me now whats wrong? i promise not to interrupt." 

"maya... im not sure how to say this but i am not your mother" she said slowly waiting for the words to sink into my head. i nodded telling her to go on and keeping my promise. "okay what I'm about to say might seem crazy but i promise you it all true. first what you need to know the all the fairytales that you have heard is true, every single one! you see when you were around 5 you birth mother and father where siting in there kitchen one day as you played out in the yard with some of your friends, when suddenly the door bursted down and a man came in demanding for your parents to give up there kingdom. you parents wanting you to be safe told me, a maid in the palace you lived in, to run and get you and take you and raise you until one day the man was gone and you could go back. it hurt your parents so much to erase any memory of them out of our mind but they believed you would be safer. so here we are today... they want you back..."

it took me a while to get all the information though my head still not believing.

"okay if any of this is real and I'm not saying i believe you. is there anyway to get my memory back?" i asked voice a little shaky. 

" of course i have it right her!" my mum, now i guess just katy said as she pulled out a a beautiful snowflake necklace. " all you need to do it put it on and they will come rushing back. the necklace is enchanted" she finished as she put the necklace on my neck. 

suddenly all of the memories came back, my parents singing to me, playing with them and my friends,and mum and dad crying telling me to be safe and everything would be alright then my parents yelling and screaming for me to be taken to a safe plac...

suddenly all of the memories came back, my parents singing to me, playing with them and my friends,and mum and dad crying telling me to be safe and everything would be alright then my parents yelling and screaming for me to be taken to a safe place as i see my mum collapse in my dads arms before the doors shut and it went black.

"ohh my gosh!! katy i remember! ohh i need to see them! but how an i going to tell everyone I'm leaving??" i said as i came out of the flashback.

"well the car will be here soon to pick you up but we can stop my topanga's and say that its an emergency and you will be gone for at least 2 years. you can come and visit after that." katy said putting a soft hand on my arm to calm me down.

"okay we will do that... can we leave now to head to topanga's??"

"of course." katy said grading her keys and stepped thought the door.

once we where at topanga's i took a deep breath and walked in.

"hey guys thanks for coming!" i said nervous

"of course peaches! you said it was important!" riley said as she pulled me into a seat next to everyone ( cory, topanga, farkle, lucus,riley, auggie, zay and josh).

"okay well i want you to listen to me and not interrupt okay?" i asked as they all nodded and riley took a hold of my hand.

"okay first of I'm adopted... when i as 5 katy took me her because my parents were threatened by a bad man... look i know its really confusing for you to try and understand but my parents what me back because the guy was captured. the thing is that i will have to move way for 2 years then after that i will be allowed to visit..."

"WHAT MAYA!" riley shouted once i finished. "omg! i don't know what to say...whats your real last name then..." she asked shocked

"my real name is Maya anna frost but that is all i can tell you for now..." i said as a car horn beeped and a man dressed in a suit came in.

"I'm looking for miss frost? her ride is here and I'm her personal guard to make sure she gets to her parents safely." the man said.

"security guard?? why would maya need one?" zay said confused as much as the others.

"sorry can't disclose that" the man replied.

" okay im maya its nice to meet you" i said sticking out my hand to the man.

" ahh miss frost! its so lovely to see you again! everyone is go glad your coming home!" the man said shaking my hand. "now miss frost your bags are in the car, sorry to rush you miss but we must be leaving please say goodbye. ill wait outside for you" he continued as he bowed at me then continued to do just as he said.

"okay guys i guess its my time to go..." i said as i teared but looking at my 2nd family who where also on the verge of braking down.

"ohh peaches i hope you have so much fun with your family and please come back!" riley said as she hugged me tightly along with the rest of my friends. 

"yeah blonde you need to come back and catch up okay?" lucus said.

"maya you've been there for me in every point in life so when you need me and smakle we will be here waiting for you" farkle said hugging me.

"mr and mrs Mathews thanks you so much for everything" i said running into their arms. and then returned to my original position.

" boing! I'm gone miss you and I'm sorry about my crazy crush fase i went though... thanks for being here though!" i said giving him a light hug. "okay guys lets see me off then" i continued as the man came back in and lead me up the stairs. as soon as we did the sight shocked me. there was a white limo right in front of me with a light blue snowflake on the hood and doors of the limo. 

the man stepped towards the car and opened the door

"miss frost" he said as he gestured for me to go in.

"wow maya i don't know who your parents are but wow..." zay said shocked as much as everyone was. all i did was laugh then wave to the all as i stepped towards to man.

"please call me maya, its a lot less formal mr..." i said to the man.

"im jamie mam... i mean maya. jamie benett" he said 

"well its nice to meet you jamie" i smiled as i stepped into the car taking one last look at everyone and the door shut and waited for what was about to get myself into.