The Trouble Twinz

Heather Styles the bad girl type who is still innocent and loves cute boys with a little bit of a bad attitude or boys that just are vulnerable to her touch. Her brother Harry Styles has a bad boy reputation so everybody practically bows down to them at school. They both have all of their classes together and that makes them even more hotter and dangerous to others. The two trouble twins, as people liked to call them, have people falling for them instantaneously and trying to date them. What happens if a few boys that are new to this place come to this school and meets these twins? Oh yeah I forgot to mention that this is a school for vampires, werewolf's, and angels only. The only reason that they put angels in the description of the school is because of me and Harry. We are the only fallen angels here and that's why we are feared by some people at our school.

Hi my name is Hazel Emerald Styles and I am 18. I have a bad girl reputation at my school where everywhere I go I'm being eye raped my every boy possible practically. I love being the center of attention, don't get me wrong. I am an angel and so is my brother. We are the bad type at school, and just on good measures we sometimes act like a couple and end up in make out sessions to to get other boys and girls jealous of us and get them to back off because they will see how rough and dangerous we are.

I'm Harold Edward Styles and I am 18 like my sister I too have a bad reputation. I have girls falling at my feet 24/7 and its getting really old if you ask me. Me and Hazel are both fit and we both have bright green eyes, curly dark brown hair, and a tall figure. I think I am done explaining myself thoughts now so um yeah...............................

"Hey are you up yet?!? my brother screamed at me since I wasn't waking up due to his 'commands'. "Well I am now so what do you want so I can go back to sleep?" I asked him while yawning and stretching my arms above my head. He sat on the bed and pulled me in for a hug. "I want you to get up and get ready for school and you are not going back to bed." He told me and let me go to get up and go over to his bed which was next to mine. I had a shower before I went to bed so I was good and smelt nice. I turned around to see Harry taking off his pj shirt exposing his muscular tan back to me and then went down to his sweat pants and pulled them down also. I got to say he has a nice ass and body. I sat up in bed a little more and landed on my feet when I jumped out of bed. I went to mine and Harry's dresser and pulled my side of the drawers open and choose a white v-neck T-shirt that had a few buttons from my neck down just past my chest and it hugged my curves perfectly and I also got tight black skinny jeans. I took off my pj shirt and shorts and grabbed a black sports bra and put that on with my back towards Harry. Then I pulled on my skinny jeans and then my shirt. I turned around to see Harry in nothing except for a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips showing his v-line and toned torso which man is that a sight. I guess I kinda am attracted to my brother but I would never date him or have any sexual interaction with him only make out sessions to make boys and girls in our school get jealous.