Chapter Twenty-Six:

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Go get settled in the guest room." My grandma says.

"Okay." I say and walk into the room. I plug in my phone charger and put my bag onto the bed. I pull out my phone and call Trevor.

"Hey, I have a favor." I say when he picks up.

"Yes..." He says.

"Can you bring my homework to Gills Rock in Ellison Bay?" I ask.

"Why are you in Gills Rock?" He asks.

"My grandma got hurt so I came to help her." I say.

"Well I can't but I'm sure if you call Owen he will." He says and hangs up. I call Owen and wait for an answer.

"Hey." He says when he picks up.

"I have a favor." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Can you bring my homework to Gills Rock in Ellison Bay?" I plead.

"Why exactly do I need to bring it up to Gills Rock?" He asks.

"My grandma hurt herself so I came up to help her out." I say.

"Okay, see you after school tomorrow." He says and hangs up. I walk back into the kitchen to my grandma making dinner.

"I can do it, what are you making?" I ask.

"Your grandpa's spaghetti." She smiles.

"I miss him." I say and take over the cooking.

"Go read, I'll finish dinner." I say and she grabs her kindle and goes to the living room.

*****

"Dinner's ready." I say and put the food on the table. My grandma comes in and sits down as I sit down. We start eating when I get a text.

Angel

Shut up Trevor

Lol, txt Jaden, bye

I go to Jaden's texts and start typing.

Trevor told me to txt u so...

I eat half of my plate before he replies.

Guess what's this weekend?

The Robinhood archery contest

Yup and Imma bet u this year

We'll see about that

"Who are you texting?" My grandma asks.

"Trevor and Jaden, this weekend is the Robinhood contest but I don't have an outfit." I say.

"I made one because I knew you'd forget." She says and goes to the guest room. I finish up my plate and wash it off, putting it into the dishwasher. She comes out with a green shirt that's ripped in some places along with black short underneath the shirt.

Then she pulls out the hat the cartoon Robinhood wears because this contest is cartoon themed Robinhood. She then pulls out an old arrow holder and a wooden bow and arrows.

"Thanks Grandma." I say and she smiles, placing the stuff back into the guest room.

We finish eating and I clean the dishes and put the leftovers away. As I was closing the door to the fridge, I hear a knock at the door. I look at the door to see Owen? I go to the door and pull it open.

"Why are you hear?" I ask.

"Well, Trevor and I are here, he drove your bike down and I had to come to give him a ride home, can we come in?" He asks as Trevor comes up the steps. I move out of the way so they can come in.

"So, what happened to your Grams?" Trevor asks as I shut the door.

"Abby knocked her down. She's fine but I wanted to make sure." I say, cleaning the counter up.

"Grandma, do you need any of the magazines here?" I ask, holding them up.

"No, go ahead and throw them away." She says as I throw them in the trash.

"So, what's with the people in my house-oh, hi Trevor, I haven't seen you in awhile." She smiles at him.

"They brought my bike up." I say.

"You mean the death trap?" She asks.

"Yes mam." I say, looking at the letter my grandma got from my dad.

"You want the letter from my Dad?" I ask.

"Yes just put it to the side." She says and goes to her show. 

"So can we hang here for a bit or…" Trevor mumbles.

"Yea sure." I say and we walk to the living room, sitting on the couch. I lean on Trevor's shoulder and put my legs on Owen's lap.

"You want to watch the Crood's or Frozen?" I ask.

"I haven't seen either of them so I don't care which one." Owen says.

"The Crood's then." I say and put it on.