23- "You're such a bad tease."

Start from the beginning

“This must be the first time I'm seeing you drunk. Like drunk in the most effed up sense. Like—”

“Cut it out, I geaat it.” Irfan slurred, looking at me with his eyes half closed. For the next thirty minutes, we shared a heart to heart conversation about life that made no sense from A to Z and drank water while we were at it. I was a bit sober after that. I swiveled my chair to observe the activity before me. People were laughing, dancing, flirting— It was the usual until I noticed the one I was looking for. The very same one who was looking back at me. My perfect victim for tonight.

I removed the jacket and asked Irfan to hold it for me. “Psst, I'm not your personal hanger,” he said and raised an inquisitive brow as he observed me. “You're upto something, aren't you?”

My lips curled in response. I got up from the chair, holding on to my suit jacket and said before parting, “you go where you want to go. I'll be back sooner or later.”

After doing what I had to do, I walked my way in between the mad party goers until I reached the lounge. I asked a girl to shift so she could make space next to woman, wearing a black, one piece dress and boots. She was looking fucking hot tonight.

“Vansh?” Natasha chuckled as she accessed me from head to shoe weirdly. “Why are you wrapping your formal jacket around your waist? You are going to ruin a good suit.”

“Does it matter? I can iron it or get it dry cleaned.” Saying that, I dropped myself next to her in a way that our sides touched. I felt her body tense for a split second before she relaxed.  She looked ahead, observing the activity around her, ignoring my presence.

For a while we drowned in the songs playing at the DJ until my arm reached out to wrap her shoulders. “You seem to have an ample of free time in your hands. Care to waste it with me?” 

She was still looking ahead, despite my fingers skimming her bare arm, “The fuck do you mean?”

Before long, I moved my lips close to her earlobe and whispered, huskily, “Room number two, twenty- one,  second floor. Come there and I'll show exactly how we waste our time.”

Her head turned to me in a slow motion. She raised an exquisite brow, before turning to the front again. “Go home, Baweja. You are drunk.”

“Oh, do I smell like one? Admit it, Nat,” I said, my fingers trailing across her face to the length of her lips, “you want my dick too.”

She blinked. “You've clearly lost your mind. Wait till you wake up in the morning and drown in your vomit of embarrassment.”

“Stop being such a pussy. Oh, wait, you already have one.” I laughed, lightly.

“What has gotten into you?” Her eyes narrowed as she accessed me. “Were you serious about what you said?”

I withdrew my arm from her shoulders, trailing down to her side till it reached her bare thigh. Her gaze followed my hand for a second before reverting back to my face. I looked her straight in the eye and gripped her thigh. “I'm dead serious.”

Her eyes grew darker as it flickered between my eyes and lips until a shadow of a smirk formed her face. The lights illuminated the night, the music barked across the hall but admist those sixty people, it was only the two of us now. “Lead me the way,” she said and was about to rise from her seat when I pulled her back down.

“Not so fast, babe. Look around you— there are many people who know you. Dave, who's trying to grab your attention from time to time. Then there's Irfan. What will these people think if we leave the hall towards the reception together? Anyone can spot us. We wouldn't want rumors to be floating around towards the end, would we? I suggest we leave separately. I'll go in first. Either I'll message you or you can leave after five minutes.”