Chapter 6

Matt's POV

"Dude, when are you gonna ask her out?" My friend Chris playfully punches my on the arm.

"Tomorrow. I promise."

"You better, before someone else asks her." Chris wiggles his eyebrows.

"You better not ask her." I shove him into a trash can and he quickly bounces back and shoves me into... Kristen!

"I'm so sorry." I help Kristen get back up from the ground where she had landed. "I didn't mean to, Chris shoved me and-"

"It's alright Matt." Kristen light green eyes sparkle. "I'm fine." She smiles.

"So what's your next class after lunch?" I ask as Kristen slowly walks back to her table.

"English." Kristen replies.

"Are you kidding?" I beam. "That's the same as me, we literally have the exact same schedule." I laugh.

"Really?" Kristen's eyes widen and a huge smile forms on her face. This was the perfect time to ask her.

"Um, wait Kristen." I grab her gently by the elbow before she sat back in her seat. "I have something to ask you." I rub the back of my neck and look at the ceiling.

"Will you," I pause and look directly into Kristen's eyes. "Will you possibly," I pause. "Be my girlfriend?" I hold my breath eager to hear the answer.

"Of course!" Kristen's whole face lights up and she jumps right on top of me. Her small arms wrap around my neck and her legs around my waist. I tightly wrap my arms around her stomach and laugh.

I knew I had only met her that day, but she was perfect for me, I already knew that. She was the one.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note

Sorry this chapter was so short. Personally loved writing it though☺️

Comment what you think. What do you thinks going to happen next? 😏

Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading this❤️

And thanks for the comments and votes, it really makes my day to hear you guys enjoyed it