Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kristen's POV

I can't believe I just had gotten expelled, and for the stupidest reason. It was all just a joke, we weren't trying to hurt anyone. But we did hurt someone. My teacher.

Brooke, Aria, my best friends, and I were all goofing around one Saturday afternoon on my cozy duffle. We had already prank called half the school, and had made tbh videos. Boredom was thick in the air, and the crunching of Aria munching on her chips was driving me insane. A dangerous glare beamed in Brooke's eyes. "I know what we should do", she snarled. "Whaaaatt" I moaned, boredom was about to be the death of me.

Brooke slid her tiny iPhone 5c out of her pocket. "Wow, Brooke, so you finally have the nerve to call you're Hubby, Alex! Oh la la", Aria chimed like a love match maker. Brooke rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't talk about him, Aria! And no, much better! We should make a fake Instagram page for Ms. Perkins!"

Ms. Perkins was the 62 year old math teacher for 11th grade. Her weak gray bangs fell flat on her wrinkled forehead and her large hairy nose gave her a witch like appearance. She had no social life, besides her job as a teacher. She's a cat lady, with still no husband which is no surprise to me at all.

When she found about this Instagram page, all hell broke loose.The way Ms. Perkins found out about this, was all Liv's fault. Liv and I used to be best friends, not even that. Sisters. We used to do absolutely everything together. But that was before the fight. That was before she chose Mel over me. Mel was the stereotypical "mean girl" at school. She was a spitting image Regina George. She had thick blonde hair and eyes as blue as Nash Grier. She was beautiful. But she was the most hideous person on the inside.

They instantly became besties, right when they were paired for a drama project. And since then Liv has completely shut me out. Which sucked, she was the one person I could tell anything to.

Liv and Mel strutted their heels into Ms. Perkins room Monday morning and waved the embarrassing account in her face. Almost automatically after, Brooke, Aria, and I got directly sent to the principal office where we got expelled.

There is no other schools around my area in Oregon that my mom think are "appropriate" for me. So yay me, we are moving all the way to Virginia. And I have to leave my two best friends behind.

Great, just great.