Congrats to Me!

I wake up the next morning with Heli snuggling into my side and snoring softly. I sigh and get up.

           Changing into a pair of jeans and a muscle tank, I pass by the mirror. Stopping, I stare at my stomach.

           I see a bump. A baby bump. My three babies are growing inside me. Three of the newest Gods and Goddesses are growing inside me. My bump extends just enough to be pretty visible. As to let people know that I am bearing children.

             I internally scream, excited for Heli and I. We will have our own children! Our own to raise! We will be bearing these children! I should probably tell my other children I am bearing kids. That's a good idea. I'll do that when Heli is up though.

           I walk back over to the bed and see that Heli is staring up at me. More specifically, staring at my baby bump. She raises to her knees, and kisses my bump. I giggle as it tickles, and she grins from ear to ear. Sighing she lays back down, and I fall beside her.

        She whispers, "Have you thought of names yet?" Nodding I whisper back, "Yeah. I've got Agafya, Alecta, Aleta, Zaida, Zaklina, Zareen, and Salai for the  girls maybe. I've got Ajax, Zeandre, Zeki, Sebastian and Alexei for the boy maybe. I've also got some neutral names. Alesky, Alethea, Alika, Ambrose, and Ambroos." She squeals and shouts, "I want to name the twins I am carrying Alecta and Alika!"

           I chuckle and kiss her hair. "Of course my love, I adore those names. I would love for two of our girls to be named that." She grins and puts her hands over her stomach. Sighing she whispers, "We should probably tell your mum and your close family."

           Rolling my eyes I reply, "Fine. I'll call a meeting and walk in with just my bra on. As to accent my bump. That okay?" Heli nods fiercely, "I'll do that too! Let's have the meeting within the hour! Please?" Nodding and giggling at my wife-to-be's silliness, I send out a mind message to my very close family. My daughters, my mum, Hades, Adonia, Erebus, Nyx, Amphi, Poseidon, Aph, Seph, Daphne, Than, Zal (God Zal), and that's it!

        They all reply within a minute and say that they'll be in our room in a few moments. I nod to Heli and we both take off of shirts, and I change back into low waist sweat paints. (They have rainbows on them. I love them!)

         My mum arrives first with Ere and Nyx

         My mum arrives first with Ere and Nyx. I run to them and give them all big hugs. Heli trails behind me and grabs my waist protectively. Chuckling at her protectiveness, I lean into her body and gesture for my family to sit in the grass. (Oh yeah, did I mention we have a mini forest in our room? No? Well, we do.)

           Everyone then arrives at the same time and sit with my mum and auntie and uncle.

    When everyone is seated, I begin. "Heli and I have something very important to tell you." They all nod, and, glancing back at Heli, I say, "Me and Heli are pregnant. I'm pregnant with triplets. Two girls and a boy. Heli is pregnant with twin girls."

          I grab Heli's hand as we wait for their reactions

          I grab Heli's hand as we wait for their reactions. My mum looks at my stomach and jumps up. Walking over to us, she engulfs me and Heli in a hug. She screams, "Im so happy for you two! Any names picked yet?!" My mum lets go and Heli shyly says, "Yeah. I'm going to name the twins I'm carrying Alecta and Alika."

     Mum squeals at this and jumps up and down. She says, "I almost named Art here Alika! The names you picked are so beautiful Helia! I bless you both with a healthy pregnancy and delivery. I will be there for you two when you guys go into labor. I promise." I chuckle and say, teasingly, "Mum. I'm the Goddess of child birth. That's kinda my job."

           Mum laughs airily at this and waves me off. "You can't deliver your own triplets! So, I'm guessing you will deliver first, Art?" Nodding I whisper, "That's what Hecate said. She also said, because of my past, that I might miscarriage."

             Tears flow out of my eyes, never stopping. Helia wraps her arms around my waist, and I fall to my knees, bawling. My mum sits next to me and starts mumbling.

     A green aura floats around me for a few seconds, turns purple, then disappears. My mum looks into my eyes and promises, "You will not have a miscarriage. I just personally blessed you with a healthy pregnancy and delivery. It is now impossible for you to miscarriage. Now, go to Hestia. You still need to tell her."

           I nod and turn to Heli. She smiles and whispers back, "I've got to go tell Daph anyways. I told her not to come. Wanted to tell her one on one. Go. Go and tell your bestie the great news!"

            Grinning, I kiss my beloved and hug my mum. "Thank you mum. I can't thank you enough. Now my children will live. Because of you. Thank you. I love you." She releases me, and waves me off. She walks over to Adonia and whispers something into her ear. I watch her eyes go wide and she gasps. Her eyes fill with tears, and my uncle hugs her.

          Mum then comforts her and I walk down the winding hallway to the Hearths of Olympus. To tell my best friend the amazing news.

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

I will begin to update on Mondays and Fridays from now on for this book.
And for Learning How to Love Again, I will post on Tuesdays and Thursdays