Alex- Ex Boyfriend

I walked down the hallway with Lauren, the school's skank, because she wouldn't stop bugging me to come with her.

"Lauren where exactly are we going?" I asked, after passing the coffee shop.

"You'll find out in a minute." Lauren said, while I rolled my eyes. I sighed and lied my head on the car door. I closed my eyes and thought about Alex, my boyfriend for a year and a half. After about 5 minutes, I felt the car stop. I opened my eyes to see we were at the park. I raised my eyebrow with confusion written across my face.

"Um, Lauren. Why are we here?" I asked, and turned my head to look at her.

"You'll see." She said, and came out her car. I sighed and got out of her car. I followed her and saw something I never wanted to see. Alex was kissing Beth, the 'it' girl of the school. My eyes watered as my knees felt like jello all of a sudden.

"Alex." I whispered out in a shaky voice. He got off of Beth and looked at me, with guilt washing over his face.

"(Y/N) it isn't what it looks like, I swear." Alex said, coming up to me.

"It isn't what it looks like? IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?!?!? BECAUSE IT FUCKING SEEMS LIKE IT ALEX SNIDER!!" I yelled, and slapped him across his face really hard. He held his cheek and looked at me with tears spilling down his face.

"(Y/N) please let me explain." Alex said, and touched my arm.

"Don't touch me." I whispered out, and stepped back. Alex's eyes filled with pain. I looked behind him to see Beth smirking. I went up to her and punched her nose, hearing a crack from breaking her nose. She screamed of pain and stumbled on the ground.

"This was for being a slut and stealing every girl's boyfriend." I said, and walked away from the scene. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Alex following me.

"Leave me alone, Alex." I said, and kept walking.

"No." He said.

"I said leave me the fuck-" I started saying but was cut off by Alex kissing me. I pulled back and slapped him.

"Don't you dare kiss me after cheating on me." I growled, and ran to my friends house. Tears were spilling from my eyes as I ran. I wiped them away and knocked on (F/N)'s door. The door swung open and saw (F/N) smiling but was quickly wiped away as soon as she saw me.

"(Y/N) what happened?" She asked, but I started sobbing. She pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair as I was crying.

"Let go inside, and let you tell me what happened." (F/N) said, as I nodded. She pulled me inside, and went to make a cup of coffee for me. As soon as we were settled, I started telling her everything that happened. As soon as I finished, I started crying all over, and she pulled me into a hug.

"(Y/N) it's okay, Alex doesn't deserve you." (F/N) said, as I continued crying.

"Lets have a girls night tonight." (F/N) said a few minutes later after I finished crying.

"Sure." I said, as I wiped away my tears away.

*2 months later*

I walked in school while listening to Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade. I opened my locker and got my notebook out for English class. I headed to class and sat down in my usual seat. I saw someone sit beside and I turned to see Alex there, with a sad smile.

"Hey," Alex softly said, I nodded as I kept my tears from falling. Relieved as the teacher came in.

"Okay class, today you will write a essay about someone you love or someone who inspires you the most. All of you will present it at the end of class." Mrs. Lacey said, as she wrote it on the board. I rose my hand after she finished writing.

"Yes, (Y/N)." Mrs. Lacey addressed me.

"May we write a poem about them instead of an essay?" I asked, as she nodded.

"Sure." Mrs. Lacey said, and sat in her desk. I got my iPod out, headphones out, and listened to music, while I wrote about my idol. After a few minutes Mrs. Lacey said it was time to present it the class.

"Alex, come up to present yours." Mrs. Lacey said, as Alex rose from his desk. He looked at me and kept his eyes locked with mine. I looked down at my feet as he cleared his throat.

"This is a poem about the girl I love," he says. Maybe it's about Beth, I thought to myself.

"Everyday I see you walking by as my breath is caught in my throat.

Seeing your eyes in pain as you look at me, knowing I was the cause of your pain.

I see you smile as I want to be the one to make you smile, thinking I will go insane. After everything I did for you I still want to be the one who showers you with love. Where did my beautiful dove go? I want to see her next to me everyday, with the compassion in her. I love you so much, if I don't have you now I will go nuts. Please come back to me. Please let me be with you again, because I want to be the one you love, (Y/N)." Alex reads. I looked up and saw tears in his eyes. I ran out of the classroom as I hear my name being called out. I ran to the football field and fell to my knees, sobbing. I felt warm arms wrap around me, knowing it was Alex.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Alex whispered, against my head. I sniffled and looked up at him.

"A-Alex, I forgive you. I can't bear to live without you." I said, and I kissed him. He smiled under the kiss and kissed me back. Our lips moving in sync as I wrap my arms around his neck. We both pulled back and smiled at each other.

"I missed doing that." Alex whispers out.

"I missed them to." I said, as I snuggled close to his chest.

"(Y/N) about what happened at the park, please let me ex-" he says but I cut him off by pecking his lips.

"Ryan told me." I said softly, and smiled. He looked at me in shock.

"So you already knew and kept me begging for you to come back to me?" Alex asks. I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, I wanted to test if you really loved me or not." I said, grinning. Alex chuckled and pulled me close to his chest.

"No matter what, I will love you forever."

*You decide the rest*