The Target

Matthew's Point of View

I ran my hands through my thick hair, Jeez I need to wash it. After a long fight with Christopher I had blood stains all over my white shirt. The fight left me with few broken ribs and split lip, but I'm proud to say that Christopher Duprea looks even worst. 

               I drag his unconscious body to the living room, his face bloody and dirty. Seriously? What was the damn point in this.

Each and every day I wake up, get my target, find my target and kill my target. But after working for my father for seven years you would think that he has sense of trust in me. Well, apparently not. 

I tied a rope around Christopher's body and put a duct tape on his mouth to keep him silenced. I guess that this mission isn't gonna be any different. Same boring fighting, same boring outcome. I took my gun from my back pocket and aimed it right in the middle of Christopher's chest. Killing wasn't difficult for me, I was like a robot when it came to it. You turn me on, tell me what to do, and I do it without any hesitations. 

When my father gave me the SNX files which had every target that needed to be wiped from this earth, Christopher's character was the most interesting. From stealing to murder to kidnapping.The file was endless. His name was involved in almost every  crime investigation, many people from underground society had targeted him and tried to find him and even fight him . But for many years he somehow found a way of getting out of his problems .Unharmed. 

I was very surprised that my father even gave me this target, as many legal and illegal criminal organisations are looking for Christopher D. His address was unknown and his last name too, it was hard to figure out where was he currently located as nobody knew where he was. But for past seven years I never failed to find my target and kill it, so there was no way in hell that I would let some damn criminal ruin my reputation in this business. 

And therefore, I found my way, I researched Christopher's last assessment and a last person that he contacted. I was surprised to find that the last person he contacted was Mary of  67 years of age. An elderly woman from Arizona. I didn't see any connection between these two people, but I had to make sure that I check out these information. 

I was even more surprise to find that Mary took care of Christopher from an early age, I made sure that Mary thought that I was a friend of Christopher that needed to contact him for my  "fake" wedding. 

I heard lots of rumors about Christopher's techniques when it comes to fighting.

I even heard that he killed nine MSY Mafia bodyguards within  10 minutes. 'A skilled genious' that's what they called him, but seeing him now only showed that Christopher Duprae is anything but skilled.

So week later when I found Christopher in downtown Brooklyn New York, I was surprised to find a remarkably small man around 22 years of age, with thick black glasses that framed his wide brown eyes. He was a small guy almost too small and sort of geeky looking. I snorted unable to keep the amusement out of my eyes, this dude was supposed to  take me down ?

         With his little chicken wing legs amd scruffy hands the only thing he can take down and hold up is his own weight.

I didn't wait for invitation, I broke the door and invited myself in.

                 "So what are you planning next Chris?" I asked curiously with knife in my hand.

" M--  me?? I am not planning annythinnnng." he stuttered

 I laughed. Wow this guy was scared shitless. I grabbed his collar and lifted him in the air.

                            " Waait, what, what did you just call me ?" he stuttered again

"By your name you doofus." I laughed bitterly 

"OOhh, Chris I thought that you would be tougher it's a shame that you ain't." I said

"But, Buut I am not -----"

                                                      I cut him off by punching him in his jaw. 

I guess you could say that  this is how my dear Chris ended up tied up to a chair with a duct tape around his mouth. Pointing the gun right in a middle of his chest  I wasn't sure If I should kill him by my hands or my gun. 

I might as well use my new gun, it's less messy and easier.

I wrapped my fingers around the gun, letting the heavy,cold feel of the gun spread around my palm. With a firm grip i lightly aimed at his chest before laughter pierced through my ears.

Black haired beauty with raw green eyes framed by her thick lashes stood in front of me. Her lips turned into devilish a smile as she pointed her gun at me.

                                                                             "Hey, doofus."

"That's a wrong person you have there." she said melodically 

                                                               "I am, Christopher". she said.

And

with that 

she pressed the trigger.

************************************************************************************************************

So this was kind of on my second account so I'm trying to get all of the stories on this one. Hopefully you enjoyed this guys. Thank you so much for all of your support !!