And so it begins...

Start from the beginning

She went over and sat her things down on the bed. She unzipped her bag and pulled out the candy and games she brought. It was for everyone, so she wasn't going to leave it down here. She zipped her bag up and then left the room, making her way back downstairs to find everybody else, to see if they were ready to hang.

--------------------------------

"Okay! So we got our gear! We got the chips and pop, and we have Lena's laptop. Now all we need is the pizza, candy and games." Kara said as she checked everything over; in the living room, on the coffee table. She held up her finger. "Where's Alex and Maggie?"

Winn and Lena quickly looked around.

"I think I saw Maggie go upstairs." Lena said. "I have no clue where your sister i-"

"-Hey guys! I got the pizza!" Alex said as she came through the door.

All three of them looked at her a little scared.

"What!?" Alex asked, a little loudly.

"Where did you go? We saw you come in here." Lena started. 

"But we never saw you leave." Kara finished off her sentence.

"Back door..." Alex said a little annoyed. Then she walked over and sat the pizzas on the coffee table.

Almost like it was on cue, Maggie came into the living room, right next to Alex.

They both didn't even notice. Until Maggie started speaking causing Alex to jump.

"Hey guys. Sorry. I was just exploring. This place is amazing! You'll never believe the rooms upstairs! Well... haven't seen them all, yet." Maggie said then noticed Alex next to her. She started to feel uncomfortable, so she moved over toward the table and sat her things down.

Alex noticed and her heart sank even more. She moved over next to Maggie just to set the pizza down, before leaving the room.

Lena and Kara gave each other a look and then nodded.

"Maggie maybe after we're done eating we can go look around upstairs?" Kara asked.

Maggie looked over at her and then smiled. "Okay!"

Lena got up and went after Alex. She looked around for her and ended up walking towards the back of the house, past the dining room, where she found an open door.

She walked in, and realized that it was the master bedroom. She looked around and noticed that there was another door in there, this one was wide open and she could see that it lead out to the backyard. She went over towards the door and walked outside. She was shocked to see how much different this backyard was. It seemed to be sectioned off from the main yard and was very private.

It was beautiful. Definitely somewhere she'd want to lay out and star gaze. Especially with someone special.

"What do you want?"

Lena heard from off to the right. She turned and saw Alex sitting at a little table. She walked over towards her, but stopped a little off to the side. She put her hands on her hips as she spoke. "I wanna know whats got you so pissed off?"

Alex turned her head and looked at Lena. "What's it to you?"

"What's it me is that you're starting to become a drag. What's up?"

Alex turned back around, and spoke with a small voice. "I don't want to talk about it."

Lena sighed, then walked over and took a seat, across from her. "I mean, I have an idea what this is about, but what I don't know is, exactly what happened."