Act. VII

"Are you sure you're okay with putting up our basketball try out posters up (Y/n)?" Kazuki asked his right hand rubbing the back of his neck with a laid back figure as his blue eyes stared at the (H/c) girl, "I mean just because Ayato asked you too..."

The girl shook her head as she added a thumb tack to the right side of the vibrant poster, "No it's fine! I love helping so don't worry too much Kazuki. You're one of my best friends so I love to help you!"

The blonde blushed as he looked down, "Hey (Y/n) ca-"

"Kazuki!" A red head shouted as they ran up to him, " The coach wants to see you. He needs you to finish making the plans for the try outs."

Kazuki sighed as he groaned before looking at the (h/c) girl, "I'll see you in a bit okay? Don't hurt yourself."

Rolling her eyes (Y/n) nodded with a smile as she watched the two walk their way towards the gym.

(Y/n) leaned down toward to box of posters to pick it up before she realized the lack of weight the box had, "I guess I should make more posters.."

Sighing (Y/n) made her way towards the copy machine in the teachers lounge before setting up the copying machine to making twenty more posters.

"I think that's how it's supposed to work..." (Y/n) mumbled as she sat on a chair backwards while leaning her head on the head rest of the chair.

Waiting a few more moments a beeping sound shook the girl out of her daze. Looking down at the posters she sweat dropped at the amount printed, "I didn't think twenty papers would be that much..."

Looking down at the copying machine she froze as she realized her mistake, instead of making twenty copies she ending up making two hundred as the numbers were next to each other.

"What am I going to do with all these extra papers!?" She yelled tangling her hands in her hair, "Why the hell did the copying machine even have that much paper in one go?!"

Sighing she scratched her head in defeat before calming herself down, "Okay (Y/n) calm down... I got this"

Puffing out her cheeks she settled with grabbing the whole stack of papers almost tumbling, "Why the fuck is this heavy!?"

Giving out a grunt she heaved the posters up and started to head towards the library, which unfortunately for her was on the other side of the school.

After a five minute walk the girl ended up near the library as a smile spread across her face, "Thank god!"

Taking her final few steps towards the library she had the mishap of slipping on a wet floor sign causing her to tumble down dropping the posters everywhere as she fell down on her face for the fifth time that day, "Damn it why am I so clumsy!?"

To add on to her misery Kanon walked by hearing as she heard a thud, tilting her head she peaked at the fallen (Y/n) girl only for Kanon to get a beautiful sight of (Y/n)'s underwear. Before (Y/n) had time to adjust herself Kanon smirked as she pulled out her phone taking snap shots of her enemy with a smirk.

Hearing snaps (Y/n) sat on her bottom before she turned around only to not see anything behind her, "Weird..."

"(Y/n) what the fuck?!",Kazuki cried seeing the hundreds of posters scattered across the floor and a big red mark dotting the young girls face, "Are you okay!?