Act. IV

Rain pattered against the window that showed a certain girls room as a street light cast a shadow into the room. Unexpectedly a loud crackling thunder woke up a sleeping male who had been sleeping next to the (h/c) girl as the thunder cascaded throughout the sleeping house.

Hiro softly groans as he now was wide awake. Slowly he glanced towards (Y/n)'s clock to check the time.

6:15 am

'(Y/n) usually wakes up around 7:30 for school so I'll leave by then...'

Hiro let out a small sigh as he looked at the (h/c) haired girl sound asleep in his arms. He could get used to this, having his bride by his side sleeping peacefully whilst feeling safe with him.

(Y/n) shuffled in her sleep and switched positions so her back was towards him rather than her front, but she still remained in his clutch. Hiro pulled her closer to him as he breathed in her intoxicating (favorite smell) scent his body just melted into the girls warmth.

Hiro found his hands had begun to play with the girls scattered hair that laid on the (favorite color) bed while his mind began to wander the last time they slept under the same roof before.

As mentioned before, they were best friends since grade school and (Y/n)s parents really did love Hiro as if he was their own son, which resulted with them having plenty of sleep overs at (Y/n)'s house since Hiro's parents always seemed to be out of town.

Hiro's parents and (Y/n)'s parents also ended up becoming really good friends even when Hiro and (Y/n) were not friends any more, and luckily they never questioned it.

Hiro watched the girls slow breathing as he heard the rain drum against the roof of the house making the setting much more relaxing. The ashy blonde hair male's mind drifted off to the first time they had slept over at (Y/n)'s house and how surprisingly exciting that was.

The school bell chimed as the children stood up, bowed to their teacher and began to grab their objects. A little (h/c) girl walked up to an emotionless blonde haired boy who sighed at the girls presents.

"Hiro! Come over to my house today! Mom wants to cook a special dinner for us since it's my birthday!" a little girl squealed when the children's class had been dismissed.

The seven year old boy named Hiro stared at the girl with his blue eyes and then shrugged a nod. The girl jumped excitedly and held the kids hand and dragged him out of the school and down the road towards the familiar (house color) two story house.

Once the girl unlocked the front door she yelled out to her parents, "Mom! Dad! I'm home and Hiro's here!"

Suddenly a women with (long/short) (h/c) hair walked out towards the front door with a pink apron on and a whisk covered in yellow like batter in her left hand before she smiled at the two children.

"Ah! Hey babies! It's been so long since we've last seen your Hiro"

"Mom he was here two days ago."

The lady chuckled as she motioned the two children inside the house and told them to wait in the living room. Suddenly a male wearing a regular black shirt and long house pants walked in, kissed his wife then walked towards the two children and gave both children hugs.

"Hey kids! Hiro how's your parents?"

Hiro looked to the adult, "They went on a business trip for a day."

(Y/n)'s father frowned at that but before he could reply his wife walked out from the kitchen, "It's only three thirty now how about you two go to the park?"