Act. I

[Third year/The present]

"Hey Mimi?"

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"I think I found out why you're so short-"

/// WAM!! ///

.....

/few moments later/

A group of third year students sat inside the infirmary, one teen was a (h/c) girl named (Y/n) who sat on a rolling chair while she rubbed a spot on her head where her friend had hit her previously due to her own irrational comment.

A few feet away was Kazuki, a blonde male with black highlights, clenching his stomach as he fell onto a nearby bed laughing at the (h/c)'s pain; a similar blonde named Mimi was standing next to his side with her arms crossed with a pout complimenting her face while steam seemed to be coming out of her ears, and lastly there was Yuu, a scrawny brown haired nerd, who was casually walking towards the wounded girl with an ice pack in hand.

"So what exactly happened to make Mimi hit you?" Yuu sighed as he sat on a near by chair, "On the second week of school...."

(Y/n) chuckled as she thanked Yuu before she grabbed the ice pack and put it on her wounded head only to flinch back.

"The cold makes it hurt worse! What the hell Yuu?!"

Yuu rolled his eyes; secretly laughing at her behavior, "Just tell the freaking story."

"Well, I was thinkin' last night-"

"Oh the humanity, You think?!" Kazuki smirked only to get the cheap white infirmary pillow thrown at his face by (Y/n).

"Anyway! I was wonderin' why Mimi was so short, but her twin brother, Kazuki was tall!"

Yuu face palmed after hearing the statement while Mimi covered her ears screaming, "I can't hear you!"

(Y/n) then pointed towards the twins with a smile, "That's when I concluded that whilst in their mothers womb, Kazuki absorbed Mimi's ability to be tall!"

"That's physically impossible not to mention, dumb." Yuu sighed while fixing his glasses again.

"But it does explain how I'm 6'1 and the captain of the basketball team!" Kazuki smiled only to be hit by his 5 foot sister.

Yuu looked at the twins fighting while (Y/n) kicked her chair making her roll by the brown haired male,

"Yuuuuu! They're fighting again!"

Yuu rolled his brown eyes as he stood up throwing his chair onto the floor with his mouth opened in attempts to yell only for the infirmary door that led to the hallway opened loudly gaining his and the groups attention.

The group became quiet as they noticed their old friend Hiro standing at the doorway with the same emotionless face he had before.

"I was wondering why it was so fucking loud in here.." Hiro grunted.

Silence engulfed the room only for (Y/n) to break the silence when she flung herself out of the rolling chair and began marching towards the door, "Well this can't get anymore awkward! We should head to class!"