15~You what?

(Y/n POV)

Me and Boris helped Lily up and Boris kept looking at her strange almost as if he liked her. "Oh right we never introduce our self. Hi I'm y/n and this is Boris." "Hi Lily." Boris tail wagged happily when they talked. "Let's get out of here." Me and Lily agreed and went back up to hear faded cry, could it be Bendy? "I'll be right back." And walked off the crying got louder and louder until. "Bendy?" A ink person looked at me slowly changing. "Bendy wait!" He looked at me and I picked him up. "What's wrong?" I asked him and he mumbled a few words. "What?" "I don't wanna hurt you!"

(Bendy POV)

She looked at me and I wanted to leave but before I did y/n kissed me. I kissed her and we pulled away. "You could never hurt me. You're the love of my life." I hugged her and fell asleep in her arms.

(Boris POV)

Me and Lily was talking I don't know why but her voice is like a angel she's kind and funny. "Hey guys" Lily said holding Sleeping Bendy in his arms. She walked pass us and put him to bed. "Wow he's short." "Yep that's Bendy for you." We both had a good laugh. "Is it okay if I sleep with you?" My face burned up. "S-Sure." She smiled and walked into my room.

(Lily POV)

Boris is a sweet cinnamon roll. He allowed me to sleep in his room. I want him to stay happy. He walked into the room and hugged me. "I'm glad you're with us." "Me too." I hugged him back.

Words 283