9~Confess

(Bendy's POV)

I woke up with Y/n next to me. Today was the day Y/n confess her love to me. I kissed her head and when downstairs I couldn't cook good like Boris could so I did my best to make Eggs and Bacon I have mine with ink on it.

-Time skip until food is cooked-

Finally I cooked it it looked Go I walked upstairs and woke up Boris. "Wake up Boris." His eyes opened blinked a few times and looked at me. "Morning Bendy,what's that good smell?" He asked. "Breakfast I cooked it I sure you'll like it." He jumped up and ran downstairs and sat at the table waiting for me and Y/n. I walked into Y/n's room and smoothly told her to wake up. "Wake up darling." Her eyes glimmered and she sat up and looked at me. "Morning Bendy." She had a smile on her face. I kissed her cheek. "Food is downstairs." I walked down and Boris already stuffed his face into the food. Me and Y/n walked down and ate our food. "Bendy this is good." Boris agreed. "Thanks." I continue eating so did Y/n. She was enjoying maybe she is has her head high. Should I tell her now? A idea popped up in my head to confess to her at night where we first met. I put my plate away and when to my room and look for a fancy outfit. I found a black tuxedo and my normal white bow tie. I walked into Y/n's room and wrote a note saying 'Meet me where we first met so I can talk to you alone darling. Love Bendy~' I left it on her bed and when she said I'm gonna change I knew now was my time I changed and went down the hole. I was waiting for her with inky flowers in my hand.

(Y/n POV)

I walked into my room and changed into a f/c dress and black stockings and white high heels. I notice a note on my bed Bendy wanted to meet me where we first meet which was down the hole. I walked to the hole and jumped in I landed on my feet and picked up the Axe and broke the broken planks and walked to Bendy who was smiling and looking cute. I smiled back and walked over to him. "You wanted to talk to me?" He nodded and handed the ink flowers and my face becomes hot. "I wanted to say you're the best person. You're cute,smart,amazing,funny, and I'm always here for you. What I'm trying to say is. Y/n I l-love you." He confessed to you. I blushed hard and kiss him. "I love you too Bendy." Our faces was hot we hold on to each other and got back up to see Boris standing there with his tail wagging.

(Boris POV)

I was so proud and happy my ship was sailing and I took a picture and ran to my room and put the picture on my wall I couldn't stop looking at it I heard foot steps coming so I  heard a door shut Y/n must be sleeping with Bendy. I lay on my bed and fell asleep about what can happen yesterday.

Words 562