13~Where am I?

(Y/n POV)

When me and Bendy fell asleep I felt someone pick me up I thought Boris had to fix the bed but when I woke up I found myself in a room I never seen it before. "Don't worry my sheep..." I heard someone say "When I do my savior will notice me." I look to see who it was and it was a man that was dripping ink from his body. He was like Bendy but not a cartoon. He walked up to me and tighten the ropes a little.  "There we go now, nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now, would we? No, we wouldn't. I must admit I am honored you came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel. But the believers must honor their savior. I must have him notice me. Wait. You look familiar to me..."I'm joey's sister!" "That face... Not now. For our lord is calling to us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand! And then, I will finally be freed from this... prison. This inky... dark... abyss I call a body. Shhhhh! Quiet! Listen!"You can hear the sounds of banging. "I can hear him. Crawling above. Crawling! Let us begin. The ritual must be completed! Soon he will hear me... he will set us free." He walked off into a room.

"Sheep, sheep, sheep, It's time for sleep. Rest your head. It's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead. Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me! I beg you! I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep! No! My lord! Stay back! I am your prophet! I am your- AAAHHH!!

You was able to cut the ropes with your pocket knife and grab the axe and deformed the ink monsters into puddles. You ran out and saw a lake of ink you tried to get to the door but Bendy stopped you, you couldn't see his eyes at all. It was like when you saw him and you started running he chased you and you ran into a room and locked the door with a plank. You heard banging and then it stopped. You saw tons of Bendy plushies. You didn't mine and kept walking but heard a can roll. "Hello is anybody there? Come out." You heard footsteps and saw Boris walk through and he had a worried face. "Boris?"

Words 434