Six

And now, I finally get the food I've well deserved.

"Wendy's or Chick-fil-a?" Anthony asks, buckling the seatbelt of his car across his lap.

"Chick-fil-a, duh," I reply, earning a chuckle afterwards.

"I don't even know why I asked," He smiles, exiting the school parking lot.

"So, is your head okay from almost breaking the helmet," I grin and he chuckles, shrugging.

"Yeah I mean I guess I just got too caught up in the moment, you know, since the game's coming up and all."

"Makes sense, glad you weren't hurt. Didn't want to have to patch up two guys," I chuckle and his grip on the wheel slightly tightens.

"Oh yeah, how was that?" He asks, giving a slight smile.

"Honestly it was okay, we just didn't really talk. It was just a lot better than what happened in the locker- room," I say, immediately going quiet.

"Locker room?" He asks, his gaze turning slightly to me.

"Nothing, it's fine." I sigh, mentally face palming myself. 

Nice going Eleanor, way to keep that conversation on the down low.

I watch as Anthony's knuckles begin to turn white from gripping the wheel but otherwise he seems to maintain a calm persona... which as surprising.

"Just well me what happened Elle," He mutters and I nod, playing with my fingers in my lap.

"Well in my off-period I was just walking down the hall and someone pulled me in the locker room- it was Jullian," I mumble and glance at him to see him remaining still, starring intensely at the road,  "then that's when he started trying to say sorry and stuff, what I told you on the bleachers."

"I thought you said that in Mrs. Dandre's class," he mutters and I shake my head.

"No that's when he tried talking to me, the first time. It's whatever honestly, it's not like he's going to get anything out of me."

"That's good, just, stay away from him," he says, sounding more like a warning than a suggestion.

"Yeah, I know Andy."

・・・

"Why is their food always so great, I could live here," I smile, my mouth full of Chicken Sandwich.

"Probably because they use their Chick-fil-a sauce to detect what our tastebuds want," He says, chuckling.

"I don't mind it, if anything I should be using more of it then," I grin, dipping a fry in the Chick-fil-a sauce, then eating it, "Yum yum yum, I can already taste it working."

"You're such a child," Andy sighs, eating his own food.

"Oh well, you're such an adult," I grin, eating more food.

"I'm only a few months older than you Elle, wouldn't that make you an adult too."

"Then to me would that make you a child," I raise a brow, him chuckling.

"Touche Elle, touche." 

・・・

"Thank you kind sir for this fabulous adventure," I smile, exiting Anthony's car.

"No problem Madam, I would love to be at your service anytime," He winks, me rolling my eyes.

"Bye Andy," I wave before closing the door, him driving off.