Blood Manipulation Arts

Finding Yao Lei Yun turns out to be more difficult than Ye Gui Feng would have thought. In the end he can only choose to send a message via jade slip and hope that the other party replies at some point in time.

"In a sect all disciples have equal opportunity once they display their loyalties and the likes but here..."

Ye Gui Feng sighs. Things are different in a family of cultivators. It is especially strict in a family of immortals.

"Immortals... I still haven't seen one since I've come here. I wonder just how powerful they are..."

There wasn't much else for Ye Gui Feng to do in the meantime so he sat down crossed legged and practiced his cultivation of the Ice Demon Grand Magic. The interiors of his cave is quickly covered in a layer of frost from the cold Qi that's coming out of his body.

The Heavenly Demon physique is still a mystery to Ye Gui Feng. There is great potential in it but he lacks the cultivation method needed to train it.

A day goes by and finally Yao Lei Yun arrives to stand outside of Ye Gui Feng's cave. Upon seeing the entirety of the cave covered up in frost he is pleasantly surprised and calls out to wake Ye Gui Feng.

"It's been nearly a year since I've last saw you you've been quite busy."

"Yes there was quite a bit to do here."

They talked a bit for formalities' sake before moving onto the main topic at hand.

"I want a blood manipulation art."

"For battle and not for making a Jiangshi?"

The corner of Ye Gui Feng's lip twitch. The current blood manipulation art that he had been given by Yao Lei Yun upon his arrival here can already be used in combat if the information of its full cultivation method had been written.

"Yes."

In truth Yao Lei Yun who had received the news while with Yao Nie Tian had already discussed what to give to Ye Gui Feng. This is why Yao Lei Yun took so long to get here.

"This one then."

Yao Lei Yun casually hands Ye Gui Feng a scroll. The scroll looks quite plain in appearance and didn't give off any sort of special auras.

(He handed this thing over so casually... I doubt it'd be anything special but I'll work my way through it somehow.)

Ye Gui Feng clasps his hands and gives Yao Lei Yun a polite bow. Yao Lei Yun didn't stay for long before he left Ye Gui Feng's cave.

"Right let's see this."

With plenty of blood in a cauldron behind his back Ye Gui Feng sat down crossed legged and looked over the scroll in great detail.

After an hour of looking through the scroll Ye Gui Feng locks the entrance into his cave before he finally begins to contemplate on this technique.

Adjusting his manners of breathing Ye Gui Feng performs the incantation gestures needed. Blood flows out from the cauldron behind his back in the form of tiny blood spheres.

So far it wasn't any different from Ye Gui Feng's usual control method of draining blood from a corpse. His experience in working on corpses had definitely helped him speed up the process of contemplation.

Raising his hands up into the air Ye Gui Feng's flat hands burn red as if cloaked in an aura of blood.

Ye Gui Feng slowly lowers his hands down and presses them close to the other without closing them fully.

Forming at the center between Ye Gui Feng's palms is a spherical mist of blood that constantly changes between a range of sizes.

An hour afterwards following the instructions given to him from the scroll Ye Gui Feng opens his eyes to look down at his hands.

"This Yao family must be insane... To readily hand out something like this like... It's going out of style... They must be far too rich for their own good."

Ye Gui Feng is quite certain that if this technique had been in the Burial Grounds Sect it would have been first class for sure.

Although Ye Gui Feng doesn't know the grade of this technique it is never the less powerful. He feels like it has just as much potential as his Ice Demon Grand Magic.

Ye Gui Feng sighs in the vast difference of the Burial Grounds Sect and the Yao family. The difference brings him fear which in turns causes him to feel a great sense of anxiety.

"Forget it. I should just focus on doing what I can."

Time passes as Ye Gui Feng leaves himself in a trance like state while cultivating this blood manipulation technique for a few months until hunger forces him awake and he had to feed himself a pill to keep going.

A few days later Ye Gui Feng thought back to his own situation. The amount of time that he has to remain here in the Yao family is still unknown to him.

But this doesn't feel like a dream at all. Everything here felt far too real.

The most significant evidence towards all of this being real is the increase of Ye Gui Feng's own cultivation base. Ye Gui Feng can clearly feel himself having become more powerful.

The passage of time, an entire year going by also seems real enough to Ye Gui Feng.

If Ye Gui Feng really did traverse through time then...

"*Sigh*"

Shaking his head Ye Gui Feng sighs. The situation back in the Burial Grounds Sect continues to worry him.

After another six months Ye Gui Feng finally reemerges from within his Immortal Cave.

"I will have the bloodline acknowledge me."

Ye Gui Feng quickly makes his way to Mount Evil Blood once more. Upon arriving here to the entrance of the trial grounds many people instantly recognized Ye Gui Feng's face.

"Ye Gui Feng?"

"What's he doing here?"

There were a few that are seeing Ye Gui Feng for the first time so they turned to look at the leaderboards.

Ye Gui Feng, ???, rank 2,051, trial five.

"Don't tell me he's going to try the fifth trial?"

"Isn't he overestimating himself? The fifth trial is only for those with the Yao family's bloodline. There's no way he could do it."

There have been people in the past that have tried to challenge the fifth trial despite not being someone with the Yao family bloodline.

Most of these people had all died a horrific death in the fifth trial grounds. The instance that they enter the blood pool of the fifth trial grounds they are destroyed in body and soul.

Under the eyes of awe, envy, and provocation Ye Gui Feng enters the trial grounds once more after his long break.

Those that wanted tosee him suffer and die quickly take out their jade slips and sees Ye Gui Feng appearingin the first trial grounds. 

邪神之道 B1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें