I opened the door and looked up at a towering Michael.

"Hey, ma." He said smiling. "These for you" He pulled out a bouquet of roses from behind his back.

"Thanks Michael." I said smiling before going to put them up. He was really trying to be romantic and I know that's hard for him.

"I'm ready." I said walking out the dorm and locking it.

"Them the earrings I brought you last Christmas, huh?" he asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Yea." I said smiling. "Where we going today?"

"You'll see." he said smiling as we started walking to where his Audi was parked.

"I see you still got your bae." I said laughing

"Duh. This my ride or die. Literally." he said laughing. "I named her Teresa."

He came over and opened the door for me and then went over to his side of the car.  As he backed out, I started searching through his tapes .

"Whatcha looking for ma ?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"You and Chris mixtape." I said .

"Oh yea. Look in the glove department." he said.

I looked and sure enough it was there.

"We named it "Fan of a Fan" " he said.

"Interesting. Why?" I asked.

"I'm a fan of his, and he's a fan of mines." he said chuckling a lil.

"Understood." I said laughing and popping it in.

♪♪All I think about, When She not around,  when I get to see,  I'm gone take her  downn, pull ya tights off throw em on the couch,  like O say,  put it in ya mouth, take ya top off off,  ain't nobody round' ,run around butt naked this my house,  all these thoughts on my mind I gotta clear em out, trying but I can't figure how,  remember in high-school I used to skip class just the sex you, homeroom was the only place I can call you,  now it's like everytime I call never get through,  call that bullshit that we been through, damn I miss you,  it's like you kick a nigga out move on to the next one,  I hope maybe we can work it out, damn i be wishing you was here right now ♪

I rapped along with Michael's part and he slightly laughed.

"Mad cause I just rapped that better than you?" I asked laughing.

"If that's what yo ass wanna believe." he said smirking.

"I already know." I said laughing.

After riding for bout a hour we pulled up to a stadium. I read the sign and instantly got excited..Oracle Stadium.

"You didn't.?!" I said almost in tears.

"I did." Michael said smiling.

Then I couldn't help it anymore, tears started falling, but I instantly wiped em, cause I was just too excited.

After parking, Michael pulled out two tickets from his sun visor and handed me one.

It read: Oracle Stadium

Golden State Warriors vs. New York Knicks. 

Row: 6 , Seat 3

Admission of 1

I took a picture and posted to Instagram of course.

"Sorry I could only get us on the 6th row, anywhere closer were sold out." he said.