Chapter 47: Whatever Happens in Paris...

Your POV

DAY BEFORE FASHION SHOW

"Everything's packed? Nothing will be left behind?" I asked Andy, waiting at the front door. "Pretty sure we have everything." He nodded, running down the stairs to join me.

"Alright, guys, Andy and I will be gone for three days. Jaime, you're in charge, my only request is that you be smart and don't do anything stupid. If you need anything, give Andy or me a call. I'll miss you all and you can watch me on channel 26 at 7PM walking on the runway." I smiled at everyone who would watch us leave.

We hugged everyone goodbye, then left for VS in Andy's car.

"Think you're gonna get nervous on the catwalk?" Andy asked.

"No...yea. I'm used to some people looking, but not most of the world." I laughed nervously.

"You'll do awesome, you always do, no matter what the situation is." He assured me.

"Thanks, honey...for the support. I love you." I smiled warmly. I know he doesn't like this and he still supports me, he's such a good husband!!! "I try to support you as much as I possibly can. And I love you too." He reached over to me and pinched my cheek.

We arrived at the VS modeling center and on top of the roof, I saw a pink jet with the rest of the models boarding, some models still walking into the building.

Andy and I walked in and went to the roof.

"(Y/n)! You're here!" Adriana greeted me with a hug. "Of course I am! I wouldn't miss this for the world." I hugged her back.

"Who is this with you?" She looked to Andy.

"My husband, he escorted me up here to say bye." I answered.

"You're a very lucky man, your wife is absolutely gorgeous." She shook his hand respectively. "Oh, I knew that the first time I laid my eyes on her." He chuckled.

"I would let you ride to the fashion show with us, but all the seats are taken." Adriana frowned. "That's fine, I have my own way of getting to Paris." Andy assured her.

"Here," she reached into her purse and pulled out a colorful paper, "present this to the ticket booth when you get there. This is front row right at the end of the catwalk where the models pose."

"Wow! Thanks! I really appreciate it." He thanked her. "We should get going, come along, (Y/n)." Adriana started walking to the jet.

"Ok...I'll see you later, honey." I hugged him.

"See you in Paris." He stroked some pieces of hair out of my face, then cupped my cheek. He bent down and nudged my nose, I stood on my tiptoes to meet his lips. We kissed each other multiple times until Adriana had to rush me on the jet.

I waved to him one last time and boarded the jet as he blew me some kisses.

This jet...IS AWESOME!!! The seats are as big as massage chairs! They are massage chairs!!! All of them lined up along the wall. Everyone got their own little tv to watch, a blanket, a neck pillow, earbuds so you can hear your own tv, and so much more.

I sat down in my giant seat and got comfy. I noticed a small tub where my feet went into. What is this? A spa jet or something?

It took five minutes to realize that I was right. A lady in a white shirt came and sat in front of me, setting down her box of tools. "Hi! I'm Melody, I'll be taking care of you today. Would you like a mani pedi?" She asked.

"Yes please." I nodded. She got right to it that second, filling the small tub with water. Where does the water come from?! This jet has everything!