Not even a day, not even an hour she had her happiness back, now she had to worried about someone that she probably hate and love. She can't decide and it wasn't important at this time.

She could feel that she's out of breath soon enough but she had no intention to stop and took a breath for second.

Looking from left to right, looking for the surgery room that Jaeyoon had told her she went up to the stairs and took a left turn, didn't care to turn her head back and wait for the two males who seems too tired to catch up with Hanna.

When she took the left turn, she saw Taeyang's homeroom teacher waiting outside the surgery room, pacing back and forth in front of the slide door.

He cranes his head towards Hanna when he heard her heavy footsteps and approaches her.

"Hanna, what are you doing here?" he asks, "Where's Jaeyoon?"

Soon enough the two males came, out of breath and rested their palms on their knees. Hanna wanted to laugh if the situation isn't that serious but the situation isn't funny right now.

"What are you both doing here?" The homeroom teacher asks and turn to Jaeyoon who still recovering from the running.

"I can't contact his parents," Jaeyoon said after steadied his breaths, "But In-Seong and Hanna are close to his parents."

"How is he sir?"

"There's no further information yet. I came here when he was delivered inside." He replied and went back to his seat to wait for Taeyang to come out.

Hanna went to Jaeyoon and took him to the corner before asking what really happened.

"Witness said that he was drunk," Hanna closed his eyes when she heard that.

It was a common that accident happens after drinking or when drunk and Hanna couldn't believe that Taeyang drink and drive.

Who knows what's the reason he drink and the first thing that came up to her mind was either it's because of her or his parents that always left him alone in a gigantic house.

"And someone called me because my number is in his emergency call next to yours."

"What?"

Before Jaeyoon could even answer the door of the surgery room opens and Taeyang was lying on the bed with countless wires and pipe on his bed.

A white medium sized pipe was inserted inside his mouth as the nurse help him with the IV as they make their way towards his room.

The doctor came out and asks who is Taeyang guardian. The teacher told the doctor that his parents isn't available at this time and he's willing to be Taeyang's guardian.

Hanna was busy staring at his limping body on the bed. Bruises and stitches painted his face. Bandage covered his arms and legs.

Hanna wanted to cry, wanted to punch his chest telling him what a stupid guy he is drinking while driving but she couldn't. She would have to wait after he's healed.

Automatically she took his hand – his cold hand as the nurse push the bed towards his room.

Jaeyoon, In-Seong and the homeroom teacher is in the doctor's office, looking at the X-Ray results and other stuff while Hanna seated beside his bed, his cold hand still on her grip.

She bite her bottom lip hard, suppressing her not to curse in front of him – it's not like he would hear it too thou but she still bite her bottom lip anyway.

Her heart clench when her eyes land to his wrist, where the bracelet she gave him when they went to the fair is still there around his wrist.

She had it too, she wanted to throw it away, she wanted to cut it before she throws it but somehow she forgot about it and continue to wear it.

No one seems to notice it either and so does she not until now.

The white and blue bracelet still look fresh despite the blood stain cover half of the bracelet, but it's still look cleaner than her.

Hanna didn't do anything and just stare down at his up and down chest and the foggy oxygen mask on his face – it means he's still alive.

Her eyes watered, her vision becomes blurry and her heart clenched the thought of him not waking up anymore.

"Why would you do that?" She finally speaks when she can't handle the beeping sound from the monitor and the bugging noise around her ear.

"Why are you so stupid." She gives his hand a light squeeze before rubbing his hand between hers to make some heat for his cold hand.

She know that he won't wake up anytime soon and decided to sleep next to him while her both hand placed on the either side of his cold hand and her head laid beside his arm.

vote and comment!