Mayhem at the rest stop

Y/n's pov

After the commotion with Cuphead, we decided to walk back to the circus and out of the blue, we heard...

" MY BORIS!!!!!" You and Bendy looked at Mickey rather oddly while Boris was a blushing mess.

" Hey Mick..." you said trying not to laugh at his sudden outburst. Mickey spun around and blushed madly after figuring out that you guys were behind him. He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

"H-hey guys... d-did you hear that...?" You opened your mouth to say something in until you were cut off by Bendy.

"Yep...every word..." you looked at Bendy who seemed rather pissed about the whole "my boris" thing. Mickey put on his signature smile and asked us to lunch with him. Before Bendy could protest, Boris agreed for us.

♡time skip brought to you by the dancing demon♡

You and Bendy sat at the bar while Boris sat with Mickey and the gang. A couple stools down from you there was a cat...wait...thats Felix... The Felix...you looked at Ozzy who was hugging Felix thinking he was Ortensia.

"Ozzy?! What's got into you? I'm so sorry sir..." Mickey said as he leaf Ozzy back to their table. You honestly felt bad for him and decided to comfort him. You hugged Ozzy and quietly sang a familiar tune.

She asked me son when I grow old, will you buy me a house of gold, and when your father turns to stone, will you take care of me..?

Ozzy smiled slightly and relaxed a bit. You smiled and walked back to your place at the bar.

Bendy's Pov

After I met Felix and told Boris about it, I saw y/n comforting Ozzy. I felt a little odd at first, until I heard a familiar tune. I quietly hummed along and quietly whined when y/n stopped. Boris nudged my shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows at me, but I only pushed him aside.

"No" I said as Boris only giggled.

"I see how you act around her, and when you guys do get together, I will say I told you so." I rolled my eyes as Boris fangirled over his ship for me and y/n...(insert ship name here)...I kinda like it... I walked back over to y/n but stopped at the door slamming open revealing Cuphead.

"Oh no..." I thought to myself as Boris and y/n got to their feet.

"Okay mugs you go left and I go right...No! My left...y-you idiot..." Cup's  laughter turned into heavy sobbing.

"YAY TEAMWORK" Cups yelled as he fell to his knees and sobbed into his hands. Y/n, Boris, and I stared at Cuphead as he raised his finger gun to his head. My eyes widened as y/n tackled him to the ground and pinned him down...

Y/n's Pov

"Are you an idiot! Why would you even pull yourself to think this?!" You yelled but Cups only sobbed.

"I-I killed Mugs...Im the one who needs to die!" Cup said between sobs. You looked at him sympathetically and let him sob on your shoulder. You hummed House of Gold again as he fell asleep.