Return of the ink disease

A/N
Hey guys, I just wanna add a little note that basically says prepare for the feels...Okay
Bye bye meow
----------------------------------------------

Bendy's POV

"It's getting late, you should probably come crash by Mickey's for the night... The creeps come out at this hour..." Y/n said, getting a nod from Boris. I sighed and looked at my watch, noticing droplets of ink on the glass shield. My eyes widened a little as y/n and Boris looked at me rather worried.

"B-Bendy? Are you alright...?" Boris asked, fear and sadness shimmering in his innocent eyes. I opened my mouth to say that I was alright, but my statement had turned into nothing but a coughing fit, spitting up ink like there was no tomorrow. Y/n rushed over to my side and picked me up gently.

"We need Mickey, NOW" she demanded as Boris started to follow her. Y/n held me close to her chest as she raced walked through the absolute middle of nowhere. I clenched my stomach and howled in pain.

"I-IT HURTS!" I managed to yell through my excessive coughing and pleading groans. Y/n looked at me and forced a smile.

"I know...we're almost there...you can do it Bendy, I believe in you..." She said as she and Boris ran into the little circus tent.

"MICKEY! DONALD! WE NEED YOU!" Y/n yelled as she ran into the room with Boris. Mickey got up from his chair and ran over to me and started to examine.

"This hasn't happened in a long time... Donald, get Boris out of the room right away!" Mickey said taking me out of y/n's warm embrace. I secretly begged to be back in her arms, but was practically paralyzed with pain.

"Y/n, I need you to get a cold towel, some painkillers and an empty syringe needle." Y/n nodded as she left the room to go get the needed things.

---------time skip brought to you by Lil Devil Darlin'---------

Y/n came back with the supplies and kneeled down beside me.

"Good, now I need you to open his shirt..." Mickey said. Y/n and I were as red as tomatoes as y/n started to unbutton my shirt. After she opened my shirt, she placed the cold towel over my chest and gave me six painkillers . I swallowed the pills and watched Mickey fill the syringe half way with some weird dark orange liquid.

"Are you ready for this?" Mickey asked. I nodded my head vigorously as y/n held my hand hummed a soft tune. Her hood still hiding her face, but making her beautiful e/c stand out. I was snapped out of my daze when I felt the needle make its way into my arm, and within a few seconds...I was out...
----------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

Mickey drained the rest of the temporary cure into a small vile and left the room to let Bendy rest. You did the same and stopped Mickey.

"How did the ink disease come back?!"
Mickey looked at you rather shocked and decided to tell you the story.

"Well...these two morons decided to play around with the devil, so instead of sacrificing the brother, they released the highly contagious case of ink disease...and some how...Bendy got it..."

You looked at Mickey and nodded in understanding. You went toward your room and looked at Bendy when you were passing.

"Night Bendy..."

----------------------------------------------

A/n:

Hey guys, I don't honestly know if the ink disease is contagious or not, so I'm just gonna go with yes...

Bye bye meow my kittens