"How did you know about it?" I asked.

"Baby sis, what is the matter??" Evan asked me.

I shook my head.

"How did you know about it..? Do you have a person in Collins' working for you?? Getting the information??" I asked.

My own words sounded venomous to my ears.

"What no!!" Evan protested.

"Then??" I asked.

"Look.. Baby sis what you wanna say?? The traitor in Collins' is working for us!?" Evan asked.

I took a deep breath.

"I hate to say this but that's what the data says! You knew it was his deal!" I said pointing at Alden.

"We got a mail Toothless.." Dean spoke.
I looked at him.

"Listen to us once will you?"

I nodded.

"That day, Brad got a mail saying that Al is having a meeting and he is finalising a deal.." Dean started.

Alden and I kept looking at him.

"Brad was already furious because of his condition of you working there.. Sam and Casper and we both agreed to his plan of snatching this deal.." He said.

"Who sent you that mail?" Alden spoke for the first time.

"We don't know.. It was without name.." Evan said.

"What did it say?" I asked.

"It had all the details we needed to be there before him.." Dean said looking at me.

Relief flooded over me.. My Brothers didn't do this.. I broke down crying and Evan immediately wrapped his hands around me comforting me.

I sniffled into his shoulder.

"I was so scared.. So scared to know that you were doing this.. You were cheating..." I said between my sobs..

"Thank go-god.. Yo-you aren-aren't doing that.." I said between my sobs. Instantly, I felt Brother Dean holding me tightly from behind.

"I know what you were feeling baby sis.. It's okay.. We will never cheat.. You can trust us, you know..?"

I looked at him.

"Of course I trust you Brother.. I didn't want to believe it.. I never wanted to.." I said tears streaming down my eyes.

He nodded.

"Now stop crying okay.." He said wiping off the tears from my face.

I nodded.

"Dean, can you please forward that mail to me?" Alden asked him.

Dean looked at him and nodded.

"What is going on? Will you tell me?" He asked Alden.

"Someone is stealing information from my company for someone else, and we need to find him.." Alden said shortly.

"Why did you need her for that?" Dean asked.

Alden looked at me.

Okay.. May be it's time to tell him about my reality.

I took in a deep breath.

"I will tell you that Brother.." I said on which three pairs of eyes were focused on me.

"He needed me because of his computer skills..  I am a hacker.." I breathed out.

"You are a WHAT?"

"A hacker." Evan said.

Dean looked at him.

"You knew this?" He asked.

"Yes.." Evan said.

"And how did he know?" Dean asked pointing at Alden.

"Um.. Well.. She hacked his website a year ago and he tracked her down.." Evan said.

Dean looked at me in disbelief.

Christ! I knew this is not gonna go good...!

Dean's eyes bore into mine looking for answer.

I nodded microscopically without looking at him.

In a moment I heard a sound of laugh and looked up at my Brother in astonishment.

I glanced at Evan who was looking at Dean like he had found out new planet where life exists.

"YOU hacked his website????Hahaha HIS website??? Really sis??? Haha!" He asked between his laugh.

"Are you okay?" I asked concern lacing my voice.

He gained control on himself after few moments and nodded wiping off the tears that came out of his eyes because of laughing so hard.

"This is crazy! Dude! She hacked your website?" He asked Alden who didn't know how to react.

In that moment I could see the Dean who was talking to his old best friend..

My Brothers are crazy...

Hey Marshmallows!!
Sorry for late update, but I am quite busy with my studies...

Sorry...

Soo! Browns haven't done anything!
Good eh?

You can now stop doubting them for no goddamn reason!😑!

Hehe.. What you think about this one??

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
~32tyga😘😘