This Is Gonna Be A Long Night

Alden's POV

I saw her running out of the room and I felt an unexplainable feeling. I wanted to stop her.

"Toothless wait!" Dean shouted.

"Baby sis!" Casper shouted behind her.

We snapped our heads towards him.

Anger filled my senses.

Evan looked angry and so did Violet.

Before any of us could know anything, Violet slapped Casper.
He was shocked processing over what just happened.

Violet was furious!
Looked like she could do murders!

"How can you ask her to choose Casper?" Evan asked Casper in a furious tone.

He was still in shock.

"I didn't -I.."

"I don't care what you meant Casper! How can you ask her to choose between us and him! She loves him damnit!" Dean snapped.

"Boys! This is not the time to argue! Let's find her first." Braddon said in a monotone but his eyes showed the worry he was certainly feeling for his sister.

I clenched my fists to stop myself from doing anything she wouldn't like me to do.

"Come on guys! Let's find her!" Sam said quickly running out of the room.

"I am sorry." Casper said in a small voice going out quickly.

I looked at Dean.

"Evan! Search downstairs." Dean said.

"No! Go to Land Behind The Woods!" I suggested.

"Right! She must be heading there!" Evan said.

"The Land what?" Braddon asked.

"Behind The Woods. We will explain later!" Dean completed.

"Let's search you house Al. Let's get her before she goes out."

I nodded and we stepped out of the room.

My baby.. My Caroline.

She was hurt at this moment and needed me.

I wish I could stop her. I knew she was hurting more than anything right now and was broken because Casper asked her to choose.

"He never calls her Scarlett. None of us does. Only Brad if he is serious about something." Dean said as we passed through the corridors searching for nay sign of her mint green dress and I was sure, tear stained eyes till now.

"WE need to find her quick." I said. Dean nodded in agreement.

WE searched the whole house.

She was no where in the house.

"Where are you Caroline?" I asked more like to myself.

Dean called Sam.

"You got her?" He asked.

"No. She is not at her usual bookstore." Sam replied through the phone which was on speaker mode.

"Okay." Dean said," Do let me know if you find her." he said hanging up.

He quickly called Casper.

"Dean.. I am not able to find her!" Casper's voice came. It sounded like he was about to cry.

Of course he was. No matter how much he hated me and how much he was angry, he loves her to the core.

"It's okay. Just search." Dean replied in a soothing voice attempting to calm him down.