Chapter Sixty

Harry’s Perspective

At about 3:30 pm, all the people I sent out to buy gifts came back. I sent out 16 helps to buy those gifts. About 5 of them claims to have seen Allana with her mum at the mall. Here’s a good thing about sending people she doesn’t know outside, she can’t know that they are the ones buying your gift.

At about 5:30 pm, I sent Gabrielle and Beda to Allana’s house, I think Reign is on leave, I think she got married or something.

And at about 6, Austin came in my room with a gift wrapper and a box of the gift I “bought” for Allana. Before wrapping it, I checked the gift out, she’ll definitely love this.

Austin: Sir, that specific pair of scissors came from Dr. Kavanagh, we saw each other a while ago at the mall and she handed me that.

Harry: She didn’t see you buy the gift right?

Austin: No. I sent someone to buy that.

Harry: Very well. Thank you.

He left my room. How am I supposed to wrap a box?

I grabbed my phone to call Allana, but she called me first.

Harry: Allana?

Allana: Hello, uh, how are you doing?

Harry: Thank you for the safety scissors by the way.

Allana: Oh, yeah, sure! Hope it helps you or helped you in wrapping gifts.

Harry: Yeah, it did. Why did you call?

Allana: Well, Gabbie and Beda are here and they were taking my measurements and I wanted to ask you, which designer would you want me to wear in Australia?

Harry: Choices?

Allana: Prada, Louis Vuitton, Vera Wang, Monique Lhuiller, Yves Sáint Láurént, Erdem and Alexander McQueen.

Harry: Well, I choose, Louis Vuitton, Prada and Vera Wang.

Good choice, my friend.

Allana: Really?! I just wanted to ask your opinion, and well, we chose the same brands.

Harry: Really?

Allana: Yeah. And thanks, really, a lot, you know, for this, but I am dressing my self in Switzerland, with the help of my trusty wardrobe of course. When will we leave for Switzerland?

Harry: Tomorrow afternoon, at about, uh, 3?.

Allana: Will I bring my things for Australia?

Harry: No. Your things for Australia will go there ahead of us, of course with my things. But it’ll be brought there sometime in January.

Allana: That’s nice to know. So, Switzerland things first. Will I go there? Or you will go here?

Harry:  I’ll have Austin pick you up at about? Uh, 12? Or 1?

Allana: Thanks.

Harry: Do you need anything else?

Allana: Oh, no. Are you busy?

Harry: Well, no. But, I am wrapping gifts. Since we are leaving before Christmas, I am leaving my gifts here, well some of them, for them to open on Christmas Day.

Allana: Oh, sorry to disturb you.

No you didn’t disturb me at all.

Harry: No. No. It’s okay. It’s absolutely okay.

Allana: Really?

Harry: You? What are you doing after they leave?

Allana: Pack and wrap.

Harry: Pack and Wrap?

Allana: Pack for Swiss and Aussie. Wrap the gifts.

Harry: Do you need help?

Allana: Uh, from you?

Harry: I offered right?

Allana: You did. Thanks but no thanks.

Harry: You sure? I could pull some strings.

Allana: Harry, I don’t want to get you in more trouble. It’s really okay. Most of them are in paperbags so they just need some labels. Easy peasy.

Harry: Okay, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon?

Allana: I’ll see you tomorrow.

Harry: I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Allana: Okay, princey. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Then she hung up.

I just realised something, I have to finish wrapping her gift by tomorrow. And I haven’t started wrapping it yet.

I am already through packing. Because I didn’t pack for my self. I just picked them out then someone just puts them in a bunch of luggage.

The things that I packed for myself is my laptop, it’s charger, my phone and it’s charger. That’s all.

27 days. 648 hours.

I’m gonna be with her for 648 hours! I start to shake or sometimes sweat just being with her for an hour! And being with her for 648 hours, I think I might have a little lake or maybe start an earthquake!

Gonna pack ALL of my hankies!